• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Memorial Championship

They are also changing the final round to Vista. It will be rounds 1-3 at Fountain and 2-4 at Vista, with a cut. The new Chainstar Pro basket will be debuting at Vista.

Did they cut that garbage third course they've been playing for the past couple of years?

Did they cut that garbage third course they've been playing for the past couple of years?
Yup...:clap:

Keith Murray, the TD, was on Smashboxx last night. Seems like we just did this, but registration is open today for the event and it's filling fast.

They changed the tourney back to old school by removing Fiesta Lakes from the rotation. Now it's just Vista and Fountain again. This has cut the field by a third, so I'm not sure how well this will sit with the players.

I wonder if they'll be bold enough to be the first to use the 2018 version of the definition of par and recognize holes #3, #6, and #16 at Fountain Hills, and #17 at Vista XL as par 2s.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FH16.png
    FH16.png
    19 KB · Views: 416
I probably have a better chance at winning Worlds than them changing it to a par 2.

I did some searching but couldn't find anything about the new baskets. We are less than a month from this event and the baskets aren't on the approved list and apparently no one but a few insiders have even seen them...

Ugh, that's before I even knew what disc golf was. :p

I'll just take a stab and say 5th. Didn't Doss win that year? We seem to forget how good of a disc golfer Nate Doss is.

I got to watch Doss absolutely tear it up at the GMC last year so I got a first hand reminder of this! I hope 2018 is a big year for him

Hey is this the tourney where Jennifer Allen hit a dog? That was good television in an awkward way.

^ footage? Not that I want to see a dog hurt, but I don't remember this.

It's amazing that no innocent bystanders have been seriously injured at this tournament before.

I wouldn't necessarily call them innocent. This is the 30th Memorial, right? Pretty sure people know that Frisbees are thrown out there.

Latest posts