• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Memorial Championship

Anyone have a link to tee times?

Planning to spectate and the only info I've found is that first throw is at 7am which I'll never be awake for.

Would love a link to lead care tee times each day so I know when to wake up.

It prob won't be posted until next week sometime, they are still playing LVC, lol. Lead card usually tees off in the mid afternoon 1:00- 2:00 at most events, however i do think the DGPT plans on delaying the lead card a little longer than the rest to try to prevent back-ups and cut down the time of the broadcast.

Good looking feature card for LIVE coverage... 1st round coverage starts at 4pm est...ish

Also, they have Jomez and CCDG post-pro coverage of 2nd and 3rd feature cards and Terry is filming the FPO feature card...:thmbup:

Last edited:
Good looking feature card for LIVE coverage... 1st round coverage starts at 4pm est...ish

Also, they have Jomez and CCDG post-pro coverage of 2nd and 3rd feature cards...:thmbup:

Yep DGPT knows how to do it. Live coverage of the feature card each day, and post produced of the 2nd and 3rd, as well as Women's feature card spliced into the live coverage each day. Pretty sure this is the formula for every DGPT stop this season.

Meanwhile, lead FPO and MPO only for our NTs (Except GBO) and no live coverage (except GBO), unless you count facebook live where you can't even see the shots.

Live card is Ricky, Paul, Doss and Seppo

2nd feature card on Jomez is Koling, Uli, Simon and Turner

3rd card on CCDG is Dutch Napier, Feldberg, Tim Barham and Barela

Ian, you should see if Dutch is willing to do commentary first round. great guy. :thmbup:

Last edited:
So there's no post-production of the lead card, only the live stream? I know they've been stepping up their live stream game lately, but I still much prefer post production coverage to live. I know I'm complaining about a free product, but still, dang it

So there's no post-production of the lead card, only the live stream? I know they've been stepping up their live stream game lately, but I still much prefer post production coverage to live. I know I'm complaining about a free product, but still, dang it

Guessing there will be a smashcut?..

Maybe if everyone didn't look at just as free coverage and kicked in a buck or two they live stream would be even better. It's pretty easy to do through the patreon account. Just sayin'

That goes for all of our media outlets as well. Jomez, CCDG, I'm sure they would all appreciate it.

Maybe if everyone didn't look at just as free coverage and kicked in a buck or two they live stream would be even better. It's pretty easy to do through the patreon account. Just sayin'

That goes for all of our media outlets as well. Jomez, CCDG, I'm sure they would all appreciate it.

Yeup, I'm a Patreon for CCDG, need to do that for Jomez as well. As for the livestream, eh, I just don't dig it personally. It moves too slowly (even with the FPO cut in) and I can watch the post produced rounds in around an hour, and can pause and start as needed if I'm doing something else as well without having to fast forward. But hey, if people like livestream they're welcome to it, it's just not my favorite way to watch the tournament. Which is what sucks about them not doing post production of the lead card, is I either have to watch the livestream or just not watch it and enjoy the Jomez and CCDG videos. I might watch the livestream if it's an awesome battle on the last round or it's at a course that I really enjoy watching footage of (Idlewild, Jonesboro, Maple Hill, etc), but I'd much much prefer watching post production than a livestream. Although, since they'll be following second and third card, I'll get to watch some of the other pros throw, so that's exciting.

Yeup, I'm a Patreon for CCDG, need to do that for Jomez as well. As for the livestream, eh, I just don't dig it personally. It moves too slowly (even with the FPO cut in) and I can watch the post produced rounds in around an hour, and can pause and start as needed if I'm doing something else as well without having to fast forward. But hey, if people like livestream they're welcome to it, it's just not my favorite way to watch the tournament. Which is what sucks about them not doing post production of the lead card, is I either have to watch the livestream or just not watch it and enjoy the Jomez and CCDG videos. I might watch the livestream if it's an awesome battle on the last round or it's at a course that I really enjoy watching footage of (Idlewild, Jonesboro, Maple Hill, etc), but I'd much much prefer watching post production than a livestream. Although, since they'll be following second and third card, I'll get to watch some of the other pros throw, so that's exciting.

Hopefully one of the guys will elaborate but I think that lineup is only the first round. They haven't said who will do what for the 2-4th rounds.

This is from a press release in January...

Edited Coverage: More Better too

More: No fewer than 99 rounds of edited coverage will be produced during the 2018 Pro Tour season. Every MPO1, MPO2 & FPO1 card will have its own dedicated edited coverage. Edited coverage will be provided by Jomez Pro, Central Coast Disc Golf, The Disc Golf Guy, and the DGPT.
https://www.dgpt.com/news/2018-pro-tour-video-coverage-better

Whether that means the live card will only get the Smashcutt I don't know...

Last edited:
Hopefully one of the guys will elaborate but I think that lineup is only the first round. They haven't said who will do what for the 2-4th rounds.

This is from a press release in January...

https://www.dgpt.com/news/2018-pro-tour-video-coverage-better

Whether that means the live card will only get the Smashcutt I don't know...

Sweet; yeah, I remember seeing that so it wouldn't make sense for the Round 1 card to not have post production. But oh well

(I would think you guys have already talked about this but just in case. I know how small things can get over looked with all the things you are doing.)

BTW, to all the video people out there, keep up the great work but do us a favor... Pretty please...with sugar on top:D Don't spoil the final results at the end final round chase vids... I will be most likely watching live so its not that big a deal for me but I know others might appreciate it... :thmbup:

Last edited:
He was in the group for the fan vote. But someone apparently figured out a way to spam the vote to get Dutch in, lol. They were talking about it on the DGPT podcast. The vote was done last week before the LVC started.

He was in the group for the fan vote. But someone apparently figured out a way to spam the vote to get Dutch in, lol. They were talking about it on the DGPT podcast. The vote was done last week before the LVC started.

I have zero complaints about that :D

The way he's playing, Eagle will prolly be on the lead card by the second round anyway. :thmbup:

Latest posts