• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2020 Ledgestone Discs

How come the Tracker never took off? The biggest hole in the DC lineup is an OS speed 7-8.

I agree. More average players can use a speed 7 fairway disc where for most, disc speeds are lower then pro so the speed 7 will be useful unlike the pro where the below control driver speeds are not as useful in drivers say 7-8 as they end up the same distance as a 9 speed disc. For me some speed 8 are almost a 9, no difference if the disc have the same flight but the speed 7 to a speed 9 disc of same flight yeah the Speed 7 will not go as far as the speed 9 in test flights without wind.

XL also did not take off so now the whole part of the lineup hinges on the Stalker an amazing disc but not as OS as an XL. XL has more the Teebird flight then Stalker which is more a standard Eagle X flight.

Last edited:
How come the Tracker never took off? The biggest hole in the DC lineup is an OS speed 7-8.

Not sure...It seems that most people prefer a concaved wing, so the Avenger got more love. I'm in the other camp. I still use my Fly Dyed along side my GloZ Undertakers, for field work. Those fly exactly the same, and just from handfeel I coudn't tell them apart. Haven't got these new Trackers in the mail yet, but I hope they are the same -1 to 0 HSS, 3 LSS.

Sunking runs the Throw Down the Mountain with Discraft, yeah? Maybe there is some special relationship between the two.

There is. Discraft keeps a trailer behind their store, and when I visited, they mentioned something about the specifics of the relationship, but I've forgotten.

Any idea what Ice plastic is? Are these going to be crystal Hurricanes!?

Ice is stiff SP without the sparkles. I have 3 Ice Tempests from a Disc Member monthly release. 2 have dome and 1 is flat. 2 are light blue, 1 is light green, and they had pink as well

Last edited:
Why are they running Trackers? I thought it was OOP.

Why are they running Trackers? I thought it was OOP.

They are, but Nate apparently has a thing for them. Ledgestone had that Crystal FLX run a few years back that came out way too OS. This run is perfect. Feels just like a stock Undertakers, flies like the Glo Z run from 2016.

Ordered my swirly ESP Meteor. Did I need one? Of course not, but I'm hoping it is a tad flippier than my Z Meteor which flies very Buzzz like.

I would've ordered a Big Z Wasp if they weren't gross and domey. Here's to hoping the ESPs are nice and flat like Wasps should be.

So when is wave 2 supposed to come out? More specific the Cryzstal sparkle Undertaker's.

Who has thrown the Ti bangers from this year? Love the swirled look, but tend to prefer ESP for throwing putters.

Who has thrown the Ti bangers from this year? Love the swirled look, but tend to prefer ESP for throwing putters.

I got one as a fellow banger enthusiast. Max weight, and to be honest out of the box they feel nice and gummy / better grip than the ESPs. I imagine it would only get better as time goes on. Stability is basically the same as the new swirly esp bangers.

I've learned the higher the shoulder molds up on a banger, the more stable it will be. The flatter ones tend to be more neutral out of the box.

Latest posts