• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

2 really great anhyzer throws on 18 by Catrina and James, highlighting both knowing their bag & choosing the correct disc.

Cool to see a couple manufacturers that don't get the most focus/hype beating Discraft & Innova on the podium.

Also cool to see a good variety of folks making it to the top cards throughout the 5 rounds. Conrad & McBeth didn't shoot the hot round any of the first 3 rounds but went 1 & 2 the final 2 at the Fort. Conrad shot 1 stroke better at Mulligans and McBeth shot 1 stroke better at the Fort.

Really appreciated the different styles of golf required for the 2 courses, would say they did a good job testing the field over all the scenarios a player might come across.

Insane B9 from Paul and James….everybody else broke down

This was a fight with great play, not like in FPO where it was more like who Played less bad.
Nice to see Paige on 18 being happy for JC…if it was me I would never want to be on that hole 18 again.

Heartbreaking end for the 5x, Paige threw it away… Paul got a 1 in 1000 throw against him.

Lol I love that the crowd cheered when Paul went OB. :clap::clap::clap:

Insane B9 from Paul and James….everybody else broke down

This was a fight with great play, not like in FPO where it was more like who Played less bad.
Nice to see Paige on 18 being happy for JC…if it was me I would never want to be on that hole 18 again.

Heartbreaking end for the 5x, Paige threw it away… Paul got a 1 in 1000 throw against him.

The underlined is what made MPO a better watch.

Latest posts