• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

If the courses accounted for the differences, the apparent quality of play of the FPO field would be higher. Thus, more entertaining.

For FPO to have the same experience as MPO, the holes need to be about 75% to 80% of the length. Also, C1 should be about 7.5 meters.

For Worlds, 29 out of the 36 holes were too long to give FPO the same chance to play well as the MPO field had.

I find it inexcusable that they EVER have to play the same setup as the men.

I love his enthusiasm. You can tell he's really a player, not just some MSM talking head going through the motions... like the guy that interviewed Cat in the podcast Shankapotamus linked. It was obvious he just didn't know the game, or good questions to ask Catrina.

Either your a disc golfer, and you get it.
Or your not, and you don't.
:|

I've seen Dave out on the course. He really seems to enjoy it. He played the Am BHMO this past weekend.

I love his enthusiasm. You can tell he's really a player, not just some MSM talking head going through the motions... like the guy that interviewed Cat in the podcast Shankapotamus linked. It was obvious he just didn't know the game, or good questions to ask Catrina.

Either your a disc golfer, and you get it.
Or your not, and you don't.
:|

The Jomboy vid was similar. He used a couple DG terms in the right way that makes me think he plays.

I had my Conrad moment this morning. Wasn't for anything special, just 2nd throw on hole 9. Needed to throw a nice any around an early bunch of trees. I was only about 200' feet out.

Turned the disc over, it became an accidental roller and left me 40' out pin high for 2 putt.

For a fleeting moment I thought, "how cool would it be if I rang this up?"

I will not be world champion any time soon.

Met him a couple of times, and he's as good a person as he is a player.

Nothing off of Calvin, Eagle, James, Paul , Ricky, Simon, Dickerson. I just like KJ a bit more.

What can I say? That double OB experience makes for a tight bond.

Fairly large brotherhood going on if that's the basis.

What can I say? That double OB experience makes for a tight bond.

I mean ....most of us can relate to that FAR more than parking a 550' hole or something like what JC pulled off.

My number of career 500' throws? Zero

250' throw in? Once

250' throw in with a World championship on the line? obviously zero.

Double OB meltdown holes? Once almost every round......

Don't feel too bad... One time in a B-tier i was one shot behind the leader with 5 holes left and took a 10 on a 477' hole without any OBs... Went from one back to getting beaten by 14 shots in 5 holes and not cashing...:|

Nerves are a funny thing. . .

I would have been WAY less nervous trying to make JCs or Cats shot than Paul and Paiges easy shot.

Not that much pressure on a very VERY hard shot. . . .but the easy "i really cant miss this" can very fast become "what it i miss this easy shot" in my mind

Nerves are a funny thing. . .

I would have been WAY less nervous trying to make JCs or Cats shot than Paul and Paiges easy shot.

Not that much pressure on a very VERY hard shot. . . .but the easy "i really cant miss this" can very fast become "what it i miss this easy shot" in my mind

totally

didn't Nate say on the Jomez coverage that Paul's shot was the best pressure golf shot ever, or something like that?