• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

I was hoping that a Discraft player would not win Worlds. It will likely mean even more delays in stock and tournament plastic, while they pump out 6x discs to sell for 30 bucks.

No 6x's this year.

But I suspect we might see some 2x Prodigy for Cat and MVP JC World's.

It seemed like everybody thought Paul was going to become a 6x champion, even Paul himself. I think Paul lost a bit of focus in that moment, but then James miraculously threw it in from 250 and increased the pressure. What a way to take your first world championship, basically wrestling it from the grip of the 5x champion

It seemed like everybody thought Paul was going to become a 6x champion, even Paul himself. I think Paul lost a bit of focus in that moment, but then James miraculously threw it in from 250 and increased the pressure. What a way to take your first world championship, basically wrestling it from the grip of the 5x champion

everybody DID think Paul was gonna be 6x and they should have....no sane person would think a 250' anny throw in was in the realm of possibility under normal circumstances let alone with the pressure of the Worlds. There was no anticipating this....only fantasy that happened to happen.

Latest posts