• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 Tour Series Disc - What Should I Choose?

I vote for the roadrunner again although the champ mirage is a good idea.

I think getting a unique disc is a cool idea. People will buy it if only to try it out. Champ mirage is something people would try out.

Have you asked innova about designing your own disc? You're thoughtful and could probably do it well. You could call it the paradigm or something g that's a pun on your other career (now that I say that out loud it seems pretty corny).

Color glow or Halo Leopard3. Usability for all skill levels and I'd bet you could get some use out of it as well.

Last edited:
I like the idea of a signature Mako3. I'm not sure any pro has claimed that mold. It's a great disc for turnovers, tunnel shots, and dead straight lines. If you'd like a stable mid with a touch of fade you might request the Color Glow or Metal Flake blend. For something a little more flippy you could run some Mako3's in the Luster or KC Pro blend.

I vote for the roadrunner again although the champ mirage is a good idea.

I think getting a unique disc is a cool idea. People will buy it if only to try it out. Champ mirage is something people would try out.

Have you asked innova about designing your own disc? You're thoughtful and could probably do it well. You could call it the paradigm or something g that's a pun on your other career (now that I say that out loud it seems pretty corny).

I love the idea, but in reality, I'm not at a skill/accomplishment level where I can request these things. I recognize that and stay in my lane for asks.

I received confirmation my requests were accepted from Innova!
Innova created a special run for this 2021 tour series, it might a combo of plastic/disc you haven't seen in years!
Thank you all for your input, ideas and creativity.

Innova created a special run for this 2021 tour series, it might a combo of plastic/disc you haven't seen in years!

Congrats!

I'm going to buy at least one of your signature discs just for the simple fact you came on here and asked for input. That is pretty cool IMO :clap:

So it's a Glow Mako?

Champ Color Glow Mako3! Got one in pink and blue on the way. I've thrown a Star Mako3 but not a Champ, it will be interesting to see the difference.

Latest posts