• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 Reviewer of the Year

It's not 2024 yet here, not fair!

Surge5 - 1
Everyone Else - 0

Git gud.

I played a new one yesterday, reviewed it yesterday too. I think that might've broken the log jam at tied for 7th.

I was waffling on either doing what I did, or doing what you did.

I figured one of you CZ scoundrels would beat me to it anyway, but well played my man. It's all gud tho.

I've been doing some recruiting too...

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

Shut up and do your numbers thing, number guy 😜
Schitts Creek Seriously GIF by CBC

I'm going to wait an extra 5 minutes to post when I'm done with this breakdown just for you, big man.

I feel terrible now, this is just me being lazy and catching up on reviews I should have done 6 months ago!
Don't. I will definitely not be breaking any records this year.

And congrats on the level up to Silver TR.

Thank you! Glad to contribute a lil bit, absolutely in awe of the gold and diamond reviewers on here
I'm going to completely derail topic here - I see you're from Loughborough, UK @Jillian . That's the name of the street we used to live on (but in USA) 😀. Nobody ever pronounced it right though. Stupid Americans.

I'm going to completely derail topic here - I see you're from Loughborough, UK @Jillian . That's the name of the street we used to live on (but in USA) 😀. Nobody ever pronounced it right though. Stupid Americans.
Guessing "long - bruh"?

Let's get out and play so we can get on the list!
Sounds good! I'm at Lester lorch now. Gonna take a break but after this but tomorrow let's go
Play!

Close, luff-bruh! Highlight attempts I've come across include Loogaborooga and Low-bro
I think I was saying it closer to "Loff-bruh" but I was at least close for an American ;). I remember trying to set up utilities when we moved in and the city employee was like "oh you mean 'Low-burrow'". I was like... yes... I guess :rolleyes:. That's not too far off your Low-bro!

I hurt my back from all the courses I've played in the past 5 days so today is a review catchup day I guess. Gonna go get some yummy southern food then start banging out these Texas reviews before I move on to a few other states. I'm coming for ya'll! ;)

P.S. Dallas is a great city with really good disc golf, I'm really enjoying my time here!

Latest posts