• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 Reviewer of the Year

The 'bizz already up to 15 for the year (what happened with that one that was posted twice @sillybizz?)

I didn't realize that the course was already listed here on DGCR, it has a different name on Udisc so when I searched for it, it didn't show up so I added it. Sun up to sun down DG combined with many hours of driving over the past week has left me very sore and tired. I asked Greens to remove the extra course.

The 'bizz already up to 15 for the year
Yeah and a few more today, and more tonight I'm working on. Played four more today before my back said no. I've got about 10 to review plus I've got another 10 or so I'm planning on hitting before going home, perhaps more if I can stretch my back and get it to a point of a dull pain lol. Who's gonna catch me? Bring it on bro, you even lift?

The way too early Top 10. sillybizz is on pace to review 1314 courses. 🙃
1. sillybizz - 18 reviews
2. Jillian - 6 reviews
3. DFrah - 4 reviews
4. Cerealman - 3 reviews
4. RazorSmith - 3 reviews
6. PastorofMuppets - 2 reviews
6. DiscGolfCraig - 2 reviews
6. Surge5 - 2 reviews
6. Naenae - 2 reviews
6. Steve Gantz - 2 reviews

The way too early Top 10. sillybizz is on pace to review 1314 courses. 🙃
1. sillybizz - 18 reviews
2. Jillian - 6 reviews
3. DFrah - 4 reviews
4. Cerealman - 3 reviews
4. RazorSmith - 3 reviews
6. PastorofMuppets - 2 reviews
6. DiscGolfCraig - 2 reviews
6. Surge5 - 2 reviews
6. Naenae - 2 reviews
6. Steve Gantz - 2 reviews
This is making me want to see the 200 review mark get hit again.

I bet 3rd is the highest I get!

I already have 25 reviews, that's 1/4 of the way to ALL of the reviews I had in 2023! BTW I still have reviews to add that will put me in the 30-35 range!!!!

I'm a take that crown Wolf! I'm coming for that number one spot!

Last edited:
I already have 25 reviews, that's 1/4 of the way to ALL of the reviews I had in 2023! BTW I still have reviews to add that will put me in the 30-35 range!!!!

I'm a take that crown Wolf! I'm coming for that number one spot!

It's a marathon, not a sprint buddy. I'm already double where I was last year at this time. Come June or July I'll be telling you....

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

@sillybizz - Windsong has been uploaded if you want to add another review to your total

@sillybizz - Windsong has been uploaded if you want to add another review to your total

I saw that, thank you for adding it! I wasn't going to add it and review but since you did I will for sure. Probably going to be in 4 range I would guess. Thanks for guiding us around!

Today is Day 1 of the new semester, so I'm pretty busy. Maybe I can find some time tonight or tomorrow to write a review.

Well, time is key, I have a lot of review I could right but have been too busy to write any.

However, I will be doing a disc golf trip tomorrow, thinking Fort Smith Arkansas area, got a few courses in that area I need to hit. Make it an easy day with the cold weather. Kansas is WAY too cold and it snowed up there.

Latest posts