• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 Reviewer of the Year

Alright all you cool cats and kittens, here's your post February (and Leap Day) Update!

Place. Reviewer: Reviews in 2024
1. sillybizz: 29
2. Pizza God: 24
3. Moose33: 19
4. wolfhaley: 13
5. DiscGolfCraig: 12
6. wellsbranch250: 9
7. Cerealman: 8
8. Steve Gantz: 7
T9. GMcAtee: 6
T9. Jillian: 6
T11. PastorofMuppets: 5
T11. Pevio: 5
T11. smithinggolfer: 5
T11. Tyler V: 5
T15. Bryan Spang: 4
T15. DFrah: 4
T15. HyooMac: 4
T15. oldmanbackhand: 4
T15. Ryal: 4
T15. Surge5: 4
T21. dreadlock86: 3
T21. Monocacy: 3
T21. razorsmith.com: 3
T21. Shadrach3: 3
T21. The Red Death 30: 3

Sillybizz maintains 1st two months into the year despite no new reviews in February, with Pizza God and Moose33 being out top contributors for the month. It's still early days with the year just starting to get into Spring, but we currently have seven reviewers in the top 25 that have not made a previous list, and three folks who started reviewing this year. Time will tell if thy stick around, as many frequent flyers have yet to start really reviewing this year but will surely pick things up in the Spring and Summer.

February Notes
New reviews this month: 105
Members who reviewed their first course this month: @Bryan Spang, @ProMaster, @RiversideDG, @discerfred, @Josh Johnson, and @Missyrdavey. Thanks for joining DGCR!
Top Reviewers in February:
@Pizza God: 15
@Moose33: 12
@wolfhaley: 6
@DiscGolfCraig: 4
@wellsbranch250: 4
@smithinggolfer: 4
Bryan Spang: 4
@GMcAtee: 3
@Ryal: 3
@dreadlock86: 3
@The Red Death 30: 3
Thanks for the update. Shout-out to Steve Gantz for writing excellent reviews.

I should screenshot my exalted (last) place on this list before the cold-weather folks get going lol

Are there actually cold weather folks this year? I'm kind of scared what the temps will be like come April lol. Ya'll keep trying. I find it adorable.

Good Night Cat GIF

Last edited:
Alright I see you all creepin' up towards me. We're under more than a foot of snow so no road trip possible right now. If the snow melts I may head towards SLC soon but I'm going on a cruise pretty quick here. Pizza God might win reviewer of the year this year! I'm not gonna play as many as I thought so I'll put my money on him.

Alright I see you all creepin' up towards me. We're under more than a foot of snow so no road trip possible right now. If the snow melts I may head towards SLC soon but I'm going on a cruise pretty quick here. Pizza God might win reviewer of the year this year! I'm not gonna play as many as I thought so I'll put my money on him.
I was wondering if you were hibernating late after partying hard in January.

Lies No GIF

Okay fools, here's your End-Of-March update (including a few April 1st reviews)!

1. sillybizz: 37
2. Pizza God: 35
3. Moose33: 22
4. DiscGolfCraig: 18
5. dreadlock86: 16
T6. wellsbranch250: 13
T6. wolfhaley: 13
8. Cerealman: 12
T9. aclay: 10
T9. GMcAtee: 10
T9. PastorofMuppets: 10
T9. The Red Death 30: 10
13. smithinggolfer: 9
14. EspressoPatronum: 8
T15. HyooMac: 7
T15. Naenae: 7
T15. Steve Gantz: 7
T15. Surge5: 7
T19. DFrah: 6
T19. Jillian: 6
T19. Monocacy: 6
T19. Tyler V: 6
T23. Chained Evil: 5
T23. Pevio: 5
T25. Bennybennybenny: 4
T25. Brayn Spang: 4
T25. lukedpt: 4
T25. oldmanbackhand: 4
T25. Ryal: 4

As we hit the end of the first quarter of the year, sillybizz and Pizza God maintain a two horse race at the front as we approach warmer weather that brings more frequent reviews on the site. Dreadlock86's March stands out, with 13 reviews rocketing him up to a top five slot on the list. We also currently have six would-be first time listers in the top 25, as well as three out of four of last years first timers.

March Notes
New Reviews This Month: 153
Members who reviewed their first course this month: @zombieczar, @Aaron Jones, @frisboi, @ItalianBeast, @jesstephenson, @ohwv14, @R.truth, and @steve626. Thanks for joining DGCR!
Top 10 Reviewers in March:
1. @dreadlock86: 13
2. @Pizza God: 11
T3. @sillybizz: 8
T3. @aclay: 8
T3. @EspressoPatronum: 8
6. @The Red Death 30: 7
7. @DiscGolfCraig: 6
T8. @wellsbranch250: 5
T8. @Naenae: 5
T8. @Chained Evil: 5

Worst part, I have played 74 new courses so far this year but only reviewed 21 of them. The others I have reviewed I played last year and finally got around to reviewing them.

I still try to review courses with zero reviews first.

Man, I've got two more cooking but looks like I'm not going to be in the running for the top couple of spots lol

This thread has been remarkably silent, I expect the shit talking to ramp up a bit with the warmer weather.

I just returned from a 5-state, 24-course experience so I'm ready to start knocking a few of you off this chart. Too many 11-way ties right now. :)