• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

24 Degrees

Could have been worse! At least you're not whining about it.

I can handle cold, but you can keep the snow. I have played in a few inches, but didn't really enjoy it all that much.

Run ups on Concrete Tees are dangerous... but the round is almost the same...

Just don't throw that favorite white disc... or learn how to read the impact points in the snow...

On a benefit side... the park is all to yourself.

Plus, you find out which are your fair weather friends.

I'm just happy to still be throwing, and I'm blessed with a few comrades in snow.

Watch out throwing lower grade plastic too. They tend to snap in half very easily if they get to cold!

I've got a couple DX I'm sort of hoping will have their demise in-service. But, with my arm, they'll probably still be going when the cherry blossoms return.

Better off ice fishing in 14 degrees. Damn, that's cold. You live in a pretty place 6 months a year. But too damn cold for winter DG.

I honestly dont mind playing in the snow/cold at all. Imho, any dg is better than no dg at all. Of course its not as nice as fall/summer but id rather play in the snow then the rain/mud we have sometimes in the spring around here.

Our Sunday dubs had a high in the upper 20's, a few flurries, & 1-2" on the ground. Had about 20 show up, good times. Finished 2nd, won a little $, that helped to warm me up a little!

Played sunday morning, was 14 degrees. Was great no wind.

As did I! Played Basil Friday and Sunday morning, and Chili Saturday. Might have seen you!

Friday/Saturday were a bit warmer, but the woods sheltered the wind nicely Sunday.

Latest posts