• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd Annual Okthrowberfest DGCR Dyers' Contest

I think i just sent my entry to you skinner, but it doesnt say i have any sent PMs in my mail area so i hope it went through

I got a few more today. Looking good! I'll give people until about 1am CST to get my any pics. I hope to get the poll up tonight, but we'll see. You'll get it by 8 am at the latest.

AP, I was going to wait until after the poll results were posted to to put names with dyes only because I didn't want people voting for names. I have a felling that the dyes will get revealed prior to that, but I feel like as long as they're not in the OP, it should be fine.

we're at 22 right now, but I may or may not be getting one more. I was told to expect one more, but we'll see if it arrives by the time the poll the goes. If it doesn't happen I don't think this person will be too upset since it will be his second submission.

I'm just waiting on timg to get back to me and I will put up the poll. As soon as he gives me the go ahead on expanding the poll options, it will be up.

Should I post in General Disc Golf Chat or the Disc Dyeing subforum? I think we would drive more traffic through the thread in GDGC, but I feel like that would be selling out. :\

I say you put it here and post a link in the general forum. I think this thread gets quite a bit of traffic anyway, but posting a link may drive traffic.

I'm just waiting on timg to get back to me and I will put up the poll. As soon as he gives me the go ahead on expanding the poll options, it will be up.

Should I post in General Disc Golf Chat or the Disc Dyeing subforum? I think we would drive more traffic through the thread in GDGC, but I feel like that would be selling out. :\

will timmy let you sticky the poll?

:eek: 22 dyes?! did i not guess that?! i rulez.

BTW congrats on 10,000 posts, which I'm sure you'll hit today before I log in again. Here's your hoodie:
98517189v2_225x225_Front.jpg

Well, it's a good thing I decided to go back through and double check everything. I wrote out the post in a word document so that when timg is ready I can just copy and paste the thead and get it going. As I was double checking it and cross crecking with the list of names I posted earlier I found that I:
-left 2 off the list
-listed my own twice

so you guys can thank my ever growing fear that I'm going to mess up. Otherwise, I would be messing it up.

I'm going to post a poll here, and post a thread in the GDGC forum that directs people here. I will need some help shamelessly bumping that one unless I convince timg to sticky it for a while.

Latest posts