• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] A.J. Risley 2019 WITB

35 minutes? No thanks.

Why not? The point of an in-the-bag is to talk about the discs. .

If you just want to know what a person throws all the in the bags could be 10sec videos with a picture of the discs.

I like LONG videos, let´s give us +30min meticulous deep diving in-the-bags. . .and a 2min recap for the impatient ones

I like the long format, the more info the better. I enjoy his philosophy about carrying 4 putting putters but his bag kinda just seems like he opened the DD catalog and picked every disc and then threw them in his bag. He has a lot of molds.

Why not?
Because A.J. is freaking annoying as he!!

If it was McBeth, Ricky, Sexton, or just about anybody else that's fine...but I refuse to watch 35 minutes of this a$$clown.

Is it because A.J. is with Dynamic Discs? If A.J. were sponsored by Innova or Discraft, would y'all be saying these things?

Disc golf is love, disc golf is life, ya know...

AJ seems like a nice guy, but I agree he is frequently cringeworthy, and just seems like he's trying too hard to be funny all the time. When he's not trying to entertain he seems intelligent and genuine. He should focus on that more.

But I can't imagine what he could have to say about his discs that takes a half hour. Most ITB's float around 10-15 minutes, but AJ figured out a way to talk more than Feldberg. Once you've seen a handful of bags and how pros build them, I don't really need it spelled out in that much detail.

I couldn't agree more with all of you guys that are negative. He seem like a person that tries to be funny and make jokes all the time. I really liked this part of him in the past until I realized he is trying to be funny all the time. After a while it kinda becomes annoying and actually frustrating. I watched 5 min until I realized it lasted for another 30 minutes.

I couldn't agree more with all of you guys that are negative. He seem like a person that tries to be funny and make jokes all the time. I really liked this part of him in the past until I realized he is trying to be funny all the time. After a while it kinda becomes annoying and actually frustrating. I watched 5 min until I realized it lasted for another 30 minutes.

So Ricky is awkward, James Conrad is boring, Paul McBeth has no personality. Who is the "proto" disc golf personality everyone likes? Is Nate Sexton the only disc golfer that gets a thumbs up?

I like the long format, the more info the better. I enjoy his philosophy about carrying 4 putting putters but his bag kinda just seems like he opened the DD catalog and picked every disc and then threw them in his bag. He has a lot of molds.

I feel like most DD players are like this...

"So-so said this disc rocks so I put it in here."
"So-so gave me this one, so it just takes up space, but it's a good luck charm."

*shrugs*

I like Risley. He's literally always positive and has character. His form is rather curious, also. So, I watched it. It is long. I think he's probably the only one carrying that bulky-af ranger H2O bag. DD could use a better backpack bag at some point.

I like the sub-10 minute ITB vids, in general, though. But, most of the vids coming out are players that bag 15+ molds. I wanna see some ITBs of the folks carrying 10 or less.

So Ricky is awkward, James Conrad is boring, Paul McBeth has no personality. Who is the "proto" disc golf personality everyone likes? Is Nate Sexton the only disc golfer that gets a thumbs up?

Simon is well loved. And on FPO, I don't think I've ever heard a negative comment about Paige Bjerkaas.

I feel like most DD players are like this...

"So-so said this disc rocks so I put it in here."
"So-so gave me this one, so it just takes up space, but it's a good luck charm."

*shrugs*

I like Risley. He's literally always positive and has character. His form is rather curious, also. So, I watched it. It is long. I think he's probably the only one carrying that bulky-af ranger H2O bag. DD could use a better backpack bag at some point.

I like the sub-10 minute ITB vids, in general, though. But, most of the vids coming out are players that bag 15+ molds. I wanna see some ITBs of the folks carrying 10 or less.

I mean you can watch mine but it is not sub 10min