• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A look at the new Beaver Ranch tee signs

nicfit

Par Member
Took a quick pic after it went up, quality could be much better....
br%2317.jpg

The combination of the picture and the overhead view is really awesome, no question about where any of the pin placements are.

Really great sign. How did they get those big yellow things to hang above the pins in mid air like that? Technology, gosh!

Oh snap, those are amazing.

That was one of the few cons but now wow, even more of a solid top course than before.

Awesome. Signs done right!

Do they have them at all 20 holes?

Now that is a nice sign, if they only had some way of showing were your errant drive landed

About time. 5 star rating...justified...

Please keep us updated on when the entire course signage is completed.

19 holes

Awesome. Signs done right!

Do they have them at all 20 holes?

I think there is one hole that is not yet sign'd. The plan was to have a sign at every teebox (with varying distances) so we did this on #5 and realized later there were only 20 metal frames. This will be remedied soon enough.

Just wait until you see the bag holders that have been added also !!

The signs and Bag Holders are AMAZING they were way cool I was this close --> <--- to buying one for my house but decided bills was a wiser choice. :D

I am a big fan of quality signage and this looks like someone put a lot of thought and effort into these. Great job!

The signage was mentioned in a lot of reviews as being a down fall of the course. With the addition of these signs, which are very beautiful, will ensure that there is little to not like about this course. The picture of the sign in the first post fails to show the awesome beauty of the hole it is representing. The bag holders are sweet as well.

bag holders too! I love bag holders because I hate tracking a disc and the having to turn around and pick up the back off the ground then turning around to not remember exactly where that bastard went. Having the bag at arms height makes tracking that crappy drive way easier.

those have got to be some of the nicest signs i've seen. i hope they don't end up with sharpie all over them with initials and ace dates.

dang nice signs.

p.s. is there a way to tell when looking at the sign which is the current pin placement?

They did not have the placement marked, but I think that they were planning on indicating which placement the pins were at on the info board. They list a few different placement categories and the sign indicates which placement the basket is at based on the category. For instance say they are in Gold placement. Hole one's sign might say the when the baskets are in gold that it is at the B placement.

Beaver Ranch is a serious disc golfer only course. I doubt you will see much vandalism on the signs from the players that come up.

Alright I'm sold! Beaver Ranch is my first five star course. Very nice job on those signs.