• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace mold running tally?

Z-Wasp several times over the past several years. Last one was with an X-Wasp last week in December. :D

While this is interesting I don't think it is going to tell you anything in the long run. Would you switch from buzzz to roc (or vice versa) depending on who won the world championships?

I can throw up one ace this year

1 reef (APX)

I have

a DX Classic Roc
Banger GT
Star Destroyer
Star Xcaliber
Wizard

I was going to say that I'm sure the most aced-with disc is a putter, since the shorty holes that people would be throwing putters at are probably the most aced holes. Everyone's lists are making me second guess that, although it is consistent with my results. Actually my results are very evenly distributed, with 2 putter aces, 1 mid ace, and 2 driver aces.

z Buzzz - Tolland Cross Farms - hole 1
EPIC - Wickham Park - hole 9

none yet

you got all those in 2010? or is that everything?

All of mine

150 dx shark - wickham hole 5
dx ontario roc - wickham hole 4
star tl - tolland hole 1
z buzzz - tolland hole 1
epic - wickham hole 9

Didn't read the whole thread. Was this 2010 only? I just got hole 1 at Cran a couple days ago with an X buzzz. That's my second on that hole. That's it for 2010 so far. Getting 10 in three years of playing aint bad though. Not only do I have a nice mix of molds/types of discs but one is a skip ace, another is a flick and one thumber squib on hole 9 at Kisco. The rest backhand.

TheTyrant said:
Didn't read the whole thread. Was this 2010 only? I just got hole 1 at Cran a couple days ago with an X buzzz. That's my second on that hole. That's it for 2010 so far. Getting 10 in three years of playing aint bad though. Not only do I have a nice mix of molds/types of discs but one is a skip ace, another is a flick and one thumber squib on hole 9 at Kisco. The rest backhand.

hole 9 at kisco is that the downhill blind basket? I chained out on that one with a firebird thumber at the ice bowl. damn kisco baskets.

TeamTollandDG said:
TheTyrant said:

hole 9 at kisco is that the downhill blind basket? I chained out on that one with a firebird thumber at the ice bowl. damn kisco baskets.

That's the one. Great thumber or flippy putter hole. That one I got with the Trex-x. I had no business throwing it (there or on any hole) because it was too much disc for me. In an attempt to beat it up a little, I was throwing it as a thumber on just about every hole. After seeing it go over the hill I heard the faintest of chains. Next up I need a roller ace. After we do some work to hole 15 at Cran this summer it'll be a lot more plausible.