• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] All MVP Bag: tips, suggestions and fun.

I throw an all mvp bag when I go to the Air Zoo. In it I have two fr vectors an eclipse vector a Neutron axis avolt and an anode. There isnt a hole on that course that bag cant handle. Ill post pics when I get home.

Sounds about right to me. Except I'd personally still carry a new shock on that course all the time. The wind there seems like it is ~20 mph ALL THE TIME.

I've been rocking an all MVP bag for a few months now. Granted, I've really only been playing 2 or 3 of the same courses that really don't require a long distance driver. All my shots are covered. It's just the matter of me learning the in and outs of each MVP I own.

I've got all Neutron plastic MVP besides one 1 Eclipse Axis. Still trying to get used the Anode for putting. I've been with my Aviar's on and off for years and seem to always go back to them. But for an all MVP bag sake.. I'll stick with it for a few more months.

My almost all MVP bag:

Old Shock: S-shots, shots that need to fade late and hard and sidearms. Overstable.
Volt w/ a slight dome: Longer S-shots, sweeping hyzers and sidearms. Slightly overstable.
Volt: Long straight shots, longer sweeping hyzers, power anhyzers, tailwind shots and sidearm tunnel shots. Stable.
Amp: Tunnel shots, turnovers, tailwind shots and hyzer flips. Slightly understable.

Neutron Vector (slight dome): S-shots, placement hyzers, forehand approaches, straight drives w/ fade. Slightly overstable.
Neutron Axis (slight dome): Straight shots, long hyzers and power anhyzers. Stable.
Tangent (slight dome): Straight shots, anhyzers and long approaches. Slightly understable.

Neutron Ion: Straight drives w/ fade, forehand approaches and windy upshots. Slightly Overstable.
Neutron Anode: Straight drives and approaches. Stable.

Zero Mercy: Putts!

I'm looking forward to picking up a new run Shock to fill out my driver slots. At that point I can't imagine what else I would need. I'm sure I could get more distance using a distance driver, but I know that I still have some room to grow with the Volt.

Last edited:
I'm trading in all my non-MVP stuff tomorrow! I currently have the ion, anode, vector, and axis. Going to buy the rest after my trade.

I've been toying with a very MVP heavy bag for summer rounds.

D = N Tesla, FR N Shock, Opto Saint
FW = xXx, Ascent, N Servo, Trak, Ch. Leo
M= N Tensor, N Axis, N Tangent, TM Fuse
P= (Summit), Ion, Polecat

The MVP stuff gets thrown a lot but I don't have much in the way of understable discs. Enjoying the Tesla and I might get a Inertia or something down the line, be nice to knock out the Saint, Trak and Leo. Still not sure I'm all that crazy about Tensors.

It doesn't look like you have anything quite like the Inertia. IMO, it has the most glide out of any MVP driver. If you're looking to fill an understable distance slot in your bag, the Inertia could serve you well.

I can't see an all mvp bag happening unless you flick pretty well or gave gotten good at shallow anny shots with the anode. Not the soft anode, the medium.

I can't see an all mvp bag happening unless you flick pretty well or gave gotten good at shallow anny shots with the anode. Not the soft anode, the medium.

Flick pretty well? See bag below (toying with the Motion right now)

7ac9dd249f8924f73f4a06711689156f646bf5993fccd133f44e1df176387c93.jpg

I finally have what I think is going to cover the 'actual understable' mid slot in my bag, and it's a beat to crap 176 N Axis I trade with BFowler for.

Don't get me wrong, it's not Test Material Fuse flippy. But it's got a natural L to R finish that I lurve, still working on getting dialed in with it, mostly trusting that it'll do it every time, which it does.

I finally have what I think is going to cover the 'actual understable' mid slot in my bag, and it's a beat to crap 176 N Axis I trade with BFowler for.

Don't get me wrong, it's not Test Material Fuse flippy. But it's got a natural L to R finish that I lurve, still working on getting dialed in with it, mostly trusting that it'll do it every time, which it does.

I use a beat N Ion or my turnover shots. Holds the line perfectly. Depending on the angle and height I can get some fade back or none at all.

But I do admit I have a beat to crap Opto Fury that is my true left to right disc. I hate to say it but I just don't think MVP does that understable to flippy disc as well as some other brands. Fury, Comet, Fuse are fantastic understable to flippy fliers.

I hate to say it but I just don't think MVP does that understable to flippy disc as well as some other brands. Fury, Comet, Fuse are fantastic understable to flippy fliers.

No doubt, there's not a true flippy mid from them yet.

I'm still searching for that. I lost my proton Tangent last week. I should probably look for a beat neutron.

I've been thinking the same. A really beat up N Tangent, a bit less than max wt, would probably do it.

You could probably give the Switch a shot in the Trak or Champ Leo role, as well.

Switch or Inspire? What would be a better complement to the Servo? The Leo is really flippy, 155g. The Trak is dead nuts straight, but for some reason I don't run into many holes where I want a driver to go dead nuts straight.

I carry all MVP. Not completely biased but I love the consistency of their discs. I have large, sweaty hands and worst of all I am double jointed...so those grips around the MVP discs have changed my life as far as a consistent grip! I have had the same bag contents for about 3 months now and feel like all the "holes" are filled. My bag contains:

Anode-173-soft Proton
Envy-167-Neutron
Axis-170-Neutron
Tangent-167-Neutron
Shock-172-Neutron
Resistor-168-Neutron
Crave-171-Neutron
Inspire-164-Neutron
Inertia-168-Neutron

Switch or Inspire? What would be a better complement to the Servo? The Leo is really flippy, 155g. The Trak is dead nuts straight, but for some reason I don't run into many holes where I want a driver to go dead nuts straight.

I feel like you've played Renny, yes? #9, or 10 Silver, with the tennis ump high chair for spotting, where you throw over the rise and down into the basket fronted by the boulder ampitheater?

Here's what the Switch does. I can throw it 325 or so in the soccer field. On 9 Renny G (300 ft,) I can throw it basically straight at/a bit left of the basket, and slighty nose up (first part of the throw is up hill) and it turns and works pretty far right, and then fades in to the pin over the last 25-50 ft of the flight.

I usually try a thumber (which I'm not good at and can't usually quite get it there) or a more stable FW on an anny line, which I often miss right or stall out short/left. I parked this hole back to back rounds this weekend with the Switch.

Depending on your power, at various weights I think it'll have the same turn as that flippier Leo, but with a stronger hook-up near the end of the flight, and at the heavier ind possibly be close to what the Trak is for you. I've described the Switch as a 300 ft Katana flight. Big S's.

I think Mike C is one of the few on here who've said they didn't see the late hook up from the Switch, and let's face it, Mike C's the 1% of DG power. He's like a Wall Street trader of putting stank on a throw.

Latest posts