• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All this "Polecat" malarkey.

rikardob

Eagle Member
Why the hate? I got put on a card at league with some old school kats that know what's up. I notice dude is hitting every putt he takes no matter how far away he is. I see this disc that looks like a sewer cap in design and ask what in the world he is using. It's a friggen Polecat from the 1400's with a faded picture of some sort of muskrat or retarded ferret on it. EVERY PUTT! I also like the word "malarkey".

Only girls and retards use the polecat.

However you need to get your hands on the EDGE Polecat.

I'm flipping 24. I know what the internet is, and have a iphone. What about Midnight? He turns 76 next week.

retarded ferret...hahahahahahaha

Oh, and I supposed a Gazelle is such a magestic creature?
The Gazelle got a disc named after it.
Its cousin, the Impala, got a car named after it.

Polecat.jpg

This is the Polecat, behold.

the disc is awesome. you can't argue with results.

I mentioned this in another thread, my buddy went out of his way to get one. Replaced his avair and has taken strokes off his game as a result.

Marty that EDGE program looks interesting.

I'm not really 37, I was quoting some crappy movie called Monty Python and the wholly snail or something or other. I do think Polecats are super amazing fantastic awesome pants though, I couldn't possibly be sarcastic about that.

I'm not really 37, I was quoting some crappy movie called Monty Python and the wholly snail or something or other. I do think Polecats are super amazing fantastic awesome pants though, I couldn't possibly be sarcastic about that.

The only thing that can be better then a uper amazing fantastic awesome pants would be an R pro Pole cat.

The Polecat is seriously the best disc...for your dog to drink out of.

Latest posts