• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Am I missing anything? Should I switch anything?

suprnva

Par Member
So I'm feeling pretty good about my bag right now. I feel that I have everything covered that I would need, but maybe not. So, is there anything that I should be looking to add or possibly replace with something else that might work better?

Here's what I have and for what. Everything in my bag I have two of, one for main and one for backup.

Force - Max distance and big hyzers.
Wraith - Controlled distance and hyzers.
XS - Tunnels and anhyzers.
Xpress - Rollers and really tight tunnels.
Roc - All-around utility shots.
Aviar - Jump putts outside 30 ft and approach shots.
Wizard - Main putter inside 30 ft.

ur missing a strait, flat landing fairway driver(id suggest an impact) and u might want to pick up a sentinel to complement ur roc. its the same disc but with a higher dome so it can handle headwinds and big hyzers that might be too much for a roc.

its like how alot of ppl who throw buzzz's also throw wasp's.

what do you throw? distance wise. And I say you are missing a teebird or stalker.

I max out about 320' right now. That's just a guess based on some of the holes at my local course though. It's a pretty short course sadly.

Also, if anyone thinks I'm missing something, let me know what it could be useful for if possible. Thanks for all the help in advance!

ur missing a strait, flat landing fairway driver(id suggest an impact) and u might want to pick up a sentinel to complement ur roc. its the same disc but with a higher dome so it can handle headwinds and big hyzers that might be too much for a roc.

its like how alot of ppl who throw buzzz's also throw wasp's.

Who makes the Sentinel? I've never heard of it before.

the force isn't really a disc intended for people throwing 320, i'd try a teebird or esp cyclone, you should be able to get them the same distance as the force but with less effort

the force isn't really a disc intended for people throwing 320, i'd try a teebird or esp cyclone, you should be able to get them the same distance as the force but with less effort

I actually don't put much effort into getting the Force 320'. I'm guessing if I really let one out I could get closer to 360' to be honest but since the longest hole at my local course is 310', downhill, it's kinda pointless. lol.

Who makes the Sentinel? I've never heard of it before.

innova makes the sentinel for Millennium. if u compare the rim of the roc and the sentinel they are identical so they release the same out of ur hand as a roc. back in my innova days i used to carry 4 roc's(from stable to understable) and i used my sentinel as an overstable "roc". if u decide to get one i recommend spending the money and getting the most durable plastic it comes in (Sirius i believe) so it keeps its stability and usefulness for a long time. here is a link. http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=154&PPQT1=66 let me know if u have anymore questions. it used to be one of my favorite discs.

innova makes the sentinel for Millennium. if u compare the rim of the roc and the sentinel they are identical so they release the same out of ur hand as a roc. back in my innova days i used to carry 4 roc's(from stable to understable) and i used my sentinel as an overstable "roc". if u decide to get one i recommend spending the money and getting the most durable plastic it comes in (Sirius i believe) so it keeps its stability and usefulness for a long time. here is a link. http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=154&PPQT1=66 let me know if u have anymore questions. it used to be one of my favorite discs.

That's for all the info! The Sentinel is definitely on my lists of discs to try out now.

I prefer the Quantum plastic for the Sentinels it's their version of Champion.

Latest posts