• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Am i missing anything?

PD and Saint should overlap. other than that it looks good.

EDIT: Somehow I posted in another thread and ended up making the post in here... How did I get here?

Awesome!

Any opinions on my 150 Flick? Should i get a heavier overstable disc for meathook/headwind shots? ie. predator or something alike or should this thing be sufficent enough? Same goes for the hornet i guess.

If your wanting a meathook disc the heavier the better imo. Grab a 169-172 predator and a 175 hornet. you won't be dissapointed. If your also looking for fairway drivers I would recommend a titanium stalker for a stable shot if you like discraft; just try to get a titanium thats easy to see.

Thanks for the suggestions.

keltik - I can see the similarities between the Saint and PD, especially GL vs PPD. My SPD on the other hand can be a piggy with all the dome it has. Not sure if there are Saints out there that can compare to a domey SPD flight. I haven't thrown the Opto one but a handful of times so I don't really have a strong opinion on that one.... yet!

Villain - Welcome! :)

Scouser - I ended up going with a xXx around the low 170's and that thing works like a charm. For shorter hook shots, I carry the Pig. I was using Leo's in my FW slot but have since switched to Rivers, both flat and domey to cover different lines. Stalkers are fun. I have a misprint glow Z in my stash!

PD and Saint should overlap. other than that it looks good.

I would also ask how much extra D are getting between the Sword and the Saint. The Sword should go farther, but I would think that if one is not completely blowing the other away you could do with just one or the other.

I would also ask how much extra D are getting between the Sword and the Saint. The Sword should go farther, but I would think that if one is not completely blowing the other away you could do with just one or the other.

I haven't had much time with the sword as it will be my first real endeavor into high speed discs after breaking the 375' barrier. I have thrown it a handful of times and from what I can tell, it will be some easy distance gains for me.

I have shelved the saints till further notice. I'm comfortable with the PD's so why not stick with them, I say. Who knows, maybe they'll end up in the MP soon.

Thought I 'd throw in an update since I was perusing the site this evening and found this old thread of mine.

Distance: Still have the vip Sword i was throwing from back then. This thing bombs now! Have a fresh as well. Don't throw them too often since I prefer my PD's for more control. These are benched for the winter.

Workhorse: Still throwing PD's (S,C), unfortunately the og's from this thread are history. They don't make the board flat p-line pd like they used to. That one was $$! #RIP

Fairway: Rocking some FD's. S-line & a 2nd run c-line. Have a beat g-line i throw in from time to time.

Util: The opto xXx is still going strong and has developed into a thing of beauty. The plastic feels amazing at this point and it flies even better.

Mids: Been throwing MD3's in the mid slot. C & glow. Had a matrix in there for a hot minute and still throw it in there from time to time.

Throwing Putters: still got the ol' opto Pure, you can't beat these things! Although the Proxy comes a close second and I like to pair them with an Envy.

Putting: Used Pure's here for a while but made the switch to P2's at the end of 2016, they're both fun but i like the p2's for longer putt consistency.

Unfortunately I think they're going to stop producing P-PDs altogether.