• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

What about the quality of the feed? Does this thing at least look somewhat HD?

"Nice little gallery" Well, it's little and they seem nice.

Mentions of "National Tour" last week, earlier reference to Ricky being #2 ranked in the world, but zero mention of the PDGA thus far.

Have they shown any of the edited footage from PDGA tournaments yet?

Extremely boring golf. Lots of poor shots. Camera work is okay. Angles not great. Already abandoned commentary from Schultz.

Thus far, the only thing better about this than the "iphone, Youtube" stuff is signal quality. No excuse for a production of this caliber ("ESPN quality") to be shooting from angles where you can't see the disc finish. At least the "iphone Youtube" folks have the limitation of one or two cameras to excuse that sort of thing.

Okay, the more I listen, the more annoying it is. Crump does have a nice style, and it's smooth, but the stuff he's saying is stoopid. It is in the middle, between what the guys who know don't need, and enough that a novice viewer would be informed. It's hard, really Billy? You can't think of a better way to express what is going on?

I wonder if they got permission to use footage from past events...is that a thing? Would they even have to get permission to use footage off a YouTube channel?

I did like the profiles, or at least the concept. Running them back to back not so great, but I'd argue to show them in other settings.

Great profiles on some of the great players in our sport, using lots of footage from PDGA events. ZERO mentions of the PDGA despite multiple references to World Championships and Player of the Year awards.