• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Well, this craptastic rerun doesn't air for another 73 hours. :/

I'd say this thread hitting the 4,000 post mark has possibilities yet.

Well, this craptastic rerun doesn't air for another 73 hours. :/

I'd say this thread hitting the 4,000 post mark has possibilities yet.

I think I can get it over the line, my own self.

If it weren't for traffic being diverted to the "Ocho" threads, it would already be there.

No no no... head on over to see my brother on DGR. He has a mustache and he will straighten this out.

Probably one of my favorite lines of text that I've seen in a while: "Hailed by its founders as a groundbreaking television event, the tournament was widely panned by fans for, among other things, its overt lack of cooperation with the Professional Disc Golf Association; awkward layout; poor camera angles; and the inclusion of Hooters waitresses doubling as scoreboard attendants. Ricky Wysocki won the event, and was handed a bag of cash on camera. The whole scene was rather unpolished, and the company behind the event, Salient Discs, has since filed for bankruptcy."

From: https://discgolf.ultiworld.com/2017/08/07/american-disc-golf-tour-re-air-espns-ocho/

Every time you see the Salient folks do something stupid...wait, you want to be sober and conscious longer than 5 minutes, right?

Just don't play that game where you watch the broadcast and take a drink every time you hear the letters "PDGA".

You're going to need more conditioning than that, if you're going to watch the entire two hours.

Oh sweet Jesus is this a hot mess. I think the Hooters girls are the most professional aspect, at least they're wearing matching uniforms.

I find it completely in-character that this event was broadcast last night under an assumed name.

Latest posts