• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Hate to hear this kind of thing about anyone.
Bankruptcy is no fun (been there, done that), and I take no pleasure in their pain.
My best hope is that something positive can come of all this, in time.

I'm not sure that a corporate bankruptcy is all that traumatic.

Well, I mean, the closing of a business that you've put a lot of effort in is, but is the bankruptcy that much more?

I'm not sure that a corporate bankruptcy is all that traumatic.

Well, I mean, the closing of a business that you've put a lot of effort in is, but is the bankruptcy that much more?

Other than the abject failure in this paticular case, bankruptcy is a good business decision; Chapter 11 to save the business, other to liquidate the company assets and shut it down.

Either way it's a way of planning to pay off debts and keep creditors from seeking personal assets.

Other than the abject failure in this paticular case, bankruptcy is a good business decision; Chapter 11 to save the business, other to liquidate the company assets and shut it down.

Either way it's a way of planning to pay off debts and keep creditors from seeking personal assets.

That's more or less what I was thinking.

This is Chapter 7, which I presume to be an orderly and complete shutdown and settlement of all debts.

'Reckon we can petition the court to publish the results of some of those Salient tour events?

If you find yourself bedridden for a few days, you can read through this entire thread and appreciate the predictions of disaster, going back to the day the ADGT was announced.

Please tell me that tournament is available online somewhere, I can't find it on YouTube. I'm late to the party and need to see the baskets spitting out putts, the hooters girls, the ball golfers on the course, and the prize money in ziplocs. Sounds amazing.

It would be sweet of someone could capture that and repost that in a format everyone can see.

Even sweeter if that someone edited down the 6 holes to less than 2 hours.