• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

jesus christ this dude is really bad at ignoring things...that's a really hardcore response for such a harmless post by shade..

vz72SsB.png

^^ You lost me

Who are the people that need better understanding? There have been literally zero people who have disputed your remedial understanding of how sales professionals operate.

i think his post must have gotten cut off. the next sentence was probably going to be, "and if you can't cover this margin, your employer should make up the difference by trashing you on social media"

that's written right into your contract at salient

Here I was, sitting in my house at Stoney Hill, 2 days post-knee-surgery, and this item appeared in my Facebook newsfeed. I immediately thought of the couple of dozen Columbia disc golfers, sitting on #1 between their casual rounds today, and felt obliged to drag myself out there and pass on the news. For folks sitting in 100 degree heat, they seemed pretty cheerful about it.

So I thought, hey, there might be somebody on DGCR who might find a little cheer in it, as well.

Hate to hear this kind of thing about anyone.
Bankruptcy is no fun (been there, done that), and I take no pleasure in their pain.
My best hope is that something positive can come of all this, in time.

Hate to hear this kind of thing about anyone.
Bankruptcy is no fun (been there, done that), and I take no pleasure in their pain.
My best hope is that something positive can come of all this, in time.

Yeah, I feel no sense of satisfaction or retribution, but I never had any direct contact with the company or the people.

I do feel this was the inevitable result of the ADGT; there is no way to more or less self-fund an event with such a large scope, with no prospect of return on investment.

Then again, I recall the good doctors' posts re: Charlie Goodpasture and Tim Shade Hogg, and thoughts of that old karma come to mind...

Latest posts