• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Lets crowdfund a membership to get the scoop.

I've got 5 bucks for it.

Also, I'm happy to say that I'm local to Columbia, so if DGCR wanted me to be the crowd funded player I'd be happy to accept. Obviously all donating DGCR members would share in the killer massive payout I'd win.

I've got 5 bucks for it.

Also, I'm happy to say that I'm local to Columbia, so if DGCR wanted me to be the crowd funded player I'd be happy to accept. Obviously all donating DGCR members would share in the killer massive payout I'd win.

Ok I'll do $5 too, but dibs on the swag!

Just read through the thread, good read. Salient's shiftiness is legendary!

Lets crowdfund a membership to get the scoop.

Without a local that could hand deliver the money would this even be possible? Isn't it not open to the public until the list is announced? Also, where would we even give the money with the website down?

Without a local that could hand deliver the money would this even be possible? Isn't it not open to the public until the list is announced? Also, where would we even give the money with the website down?

Fewer questions, more pledges to donate to my playing in the ADGC on behalf of DGCR.

And if I don't get enough donations to play, its because all of you guys didn't support me in taking disc golf to the next level.

Fewer questions, more pledges to donate to my playing in the ADGC on behalf of DGCR.

And if I don't get enough donations to play, its because all of you guys didn't support me in taking disc golf to the next level.

I've got 5 on it. I'll PayPal it if we really do this.

Just pointing out that even if people wanted to throw money at them for entries, memberships, etc. It seems it would be impossible.

Smartest move they have made was doing this on a Friday afternoon. You got a news story you don't want to blow up, drop it on a Friday afternoon.

Smartest move they have made was doing this on a Friday afternoon. You got a news story you don't want to blow up, drop it on a Friday afternoon.

Technically the clock for relaunch went to 0 and stayed there yesterday morning and the FB page went down shortly after. But I get your point.

Would you be interested in speculating on whether they're gone for good? If not what play could they possibly make to try and "right the ship."

I don't think they can right the ship they claimed to be building.

But they could shut up some of their naysayers if they simply just did a good job running a C-tier.

But then they would have to scrap their plans of creating the market for not quite disc golf discs yet not quite Aerobie Rings flying things?

Question for the web page designers out there...is that security password thing on their page legit or is it comparable to me sticking a "protected by" home security sticker on my door and not having the actual security system?

^ The second part. I wouldn't be suprised if you weren't able to input text at all. It probably is a static image of a security input field. Lulz

For more information, visit our website at:
www.ameri....

Err, uh, Pay us an arm and a leg FIRST, then visit our website...

Question for the web page designers out there...is that security password thing on their page legit or is it comparable to me sticking a "protected by" home security sticker on my door and not having the actual security system?

It looks like a site admin login. You enter the password and it lets you in to modify the website. They probably pulled down the public facing side of the site so it's just automatically going to the admin login.