• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

It looks like a site admin login. You enter the password and it lets you in to modify the website. They probably pulled down the public facing side of the site so it's just automatically going to the admin login.

Well thats not that big of a deal,then. The Facebook thing is weird but they may have just pulled it until they get their **** together. Kilgus might still be in this one, boys!

Ya salient is so shady. How can we as a community put them out of their misery? I'm going to monitor their every move and warn anyone that may get involved with them. We have done good on this site, but I feel we can do more. Maybe we can get them to switch to foot golf? Then our burden would be transferred to a competing sport.

I know it's only January, but, can this be Thread of The Year already?

Just think how good it'll be if they're actually in the process of re-launching the website, and the whole process, and it goes on for another 5 months.

Just think how good it'll be if they're actually in the process of re-launching the website, and the whole process, and it goes on for another 5 months.

I asked someone more or less in the know, who is reasonably sure the whole thing is juat a giant reboot. I know that's vague...that much was intentional.

But I would not assume that the ADGT, the American Open or Salient is going anywhere. They are way behind schedule, and dodging blame, but that's the Kilgus way, after all.

Boucher just commented on a facebook post in "Charlotte area disc golf" that the event is still on and they are updating

I thought they might be, but......even so, they're doing it in a terrible way by going dark for a week.

Ya salient is so shady. How can we as a community put them out of their misery? I'm going to monitor their every move and warn anyone that may get involved with them. We have done good on this site, but I feel we can do more. Maybe we can get them to switch to foot golf? Then our burden would be transferred to a competing sport.

Worked when you got bounced outta' here for awhile. Seriously, who left the gate unlocked?

Worked when you got bounced outta' here for awhile. Seriously, who left the gate unlocked?

He's being pretty reasonable...for him, anyways.

And he's not out of line, either. We are kind of obsessing over this whole thing. Of course, for people like me who have been screwed over by Salient more than once, its pretty understandable.

It's not "hating" or whatever...it's the fact that disc golf is still a small, close knit community and we have no time, want or desire to deal with a group of known and proven scam artists.

At the least, this endeavour of theirs is totally ill-planned, executed in exactly the wrong way, and is giving off an odd combinational vibe of cockiness, depseration, willful ignorance and shysterism.

At worse, they took the money from the probably very few entry fees and ran.

They're back online

Website seems to be a redesign of the same drivel it had before. Still no registered players list.

Indeed. It's a much more polished site, and a good bit more information.

The Facebook page is back, as well.

Latest posts