• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

What, they couldn't dig up an extra basket? That looks bad.

They've got 18 of them out there, but it appears for the sake of the broadcast they're not playing the course, they're playing safari-style holes all centralized in one area. They need fewer cameras to cover it, and don't have to lug any of them around.

Revolutionary, I tell you.

.....and how's the gallery so small, when there are 65 other players on site---plus the ticket buyers?

Maybe "Dr." Kilgus terminated--err, deleted (just like their customer feedback)--all the other players and is harvesting their organs so they can turn a profit on this? Hey, just a theory!

Ball golfers on the course?

Is this the revolutionary never been done before coverage?

Ball golf can still be played while major disc golf tournament is in progress? This is getting good

Ball golf can still be played while major disc golf tournament is in progress? This is getting good

I could be wrong but I swear I saw some ball golfers putting out on the ball golf green as MJ & Barry were putting.

Looked like the tee markers are up-side-down plastic flower pots painted red... this is pro stuff, yo

Uh-oh, a couple PDGA logos in these women's profiles.

Kinda surprised they chose to use them, or didn't blur them out.

I can't see what you're seeing, but.....

Cobblestone has 27 holes, of which only 9 are apparently being used for this event. Could you be seeing people on the other 18? Or the holes that were used this morning, but aren't being used for these finals?

I can't see what you're seeing, but.....

Cobblestone has 27 holes, of which only 9 are apparently being used for this event. Could you be seeing people on the other 18? Or the holes that were used this morning, but aren't being used for these finals?

It's possible as I get older I don't see as well but it looked like the next green over.

Barry's so far out of it, even before the round started, I doubt the mic work is changing much. In fact, that might be how they talked him into it. He's locked into 4th either way.

Now an ad for PDGA Women's Global Event.

Most interesting development so far.

Where's the big drone footage?

Latest posts