• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

I am now in the 1300's. Scott Poland just showed up. **** got real in a hurry. DGCR is happy to point out all of the flaws in the non-PDGA rule book.

I am now in the 1300's. Scott Poland just showed up. **** got real in a hurry. DGCR is happy to point out all of the flaws in the non-PDGA rule book.

When you are finished with this one, there are other threads that deal with this situation...

Hard to believe a thread about one single non-PDGA event could hit 100 pages.

To all the necro-bumpers - welcome to the (former) ADGT!

No. There are a couple locked threads about this and Salient in general that have some gold in them. Do a title search for American or Salient.

Also, I am sure there is stuff in the landfill that wont show up on a normal search...

I cant remember is the landfill or political thread that you can search if you are a premium member?...

I'm still sad that they didn't try to go ahead with their own rules... It would have been fun to see the Hooters girls reaction to seeing the guys try to figure out the rules in real time. "Foot fault!" No sir, my mini is 13 cm wide and I was only 11 cms left of my mini, sorry the foot fault I called on you earlier counted because your mini is only 8 cm wide. No way show me the rule book. How do we even enforce this? I have no idea what's going on here...

Last edited:
Yeah, I was disappointed with that. Seems they went with their rules....and underlying PDGA rules (not by that name).

The shame is that nobody opened up a dispute while on "ESPN". Though there was a rumor that they went to a long commercial break while resolving one.

If anybody wants to jump straight to the topical part where the ADGT made disc golf history and went live on ESPN3 then post #3069 is your jam. :)

I love how the Hooters girls made an immediate impression. :D

Yeah, I was disappointed with that. Seems they went with their rules....and underlying PDGA rules (not by that name).

The shame is that nobody opened up a dispute while on "ESPN". Though there was a rumor that they went to a long commercial break while resolving one.

The long commercial break might have been them setting up one of the last holes real quick. They were sharing a golf course on a very nice Sunday afternoon, and the players literally had to wait for a ball golf group to hole out before the TD's could set up one of the holes. A decent portion of the gallery was country club members on golf carts, and they all seemed very nice.
I was there in person, but that was so early in my disc golf life I didn't know who MJ, Barry Shultz, Wysocki, or (I think) AJ were. I didn't get any of their autographs or the autographs of the Hooters girls.

I'm still sad that they didn't try to go ahead with their own rules... It would have been fun to see the Hooters girls reaction to seeing the guys try to figure out the rules in real time. "Foot fault!" No sir, my mini is 13 cm wide and I was only 11 cms left of my mini, sorry the foot fault I called on you earlier counted because your mini is only 8 cm wide. No way show me the rule book. How do we even enforce this? I have no idea what's going on here...

Oh, look! The PDGA stole the new definition of the lie :)thmbdown:) from the ADGT rulebook!

So the ADGT really DID take the sport to a new level!

All you haters and Salient bashers should be GRATEFUL to Salient for growing the sport!

:p:p:p

Latest posts