• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Angry Birds Dye

Really? Where? I don't see them.
I've been wanting to do an Angry Birds dye ever since I got hooked on the game, but don't have the time!

well there were, CRAP! i know I took a pic of it let me see if i still got it on my phone and ill post it but you will just have to keep watchin ebay cuz they had all of them i think

your kidding me!!! I have been working on a angry birds bag for about 2 weeks!! Blue boy is in my 24hr set room right now but here are my other two.

Attachments

• IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 238
Got my plotter today so I should be able to crank the rest out soon and post, this time right side up.

Got a 34" Seiki. A bit overkill but was able to get it for 177 plus shipping. Haven't used it yet though.

Here is blue boy
IMAG0195.jpg

thats great! btw I love your avatar with the crown/cross. I might have to get you to do one of those for me on a cryztal buzzz. I think im gonna try to get a plotter and get into the dyeing thing. Its so cool.

I made vector files for all of the birds, but then the computer my plotter is setup on when to **** and I haven't had time to get it hooked up again. I plan on putting the yellow bird on my yellow Gold Line Core, and the black bird on a white Buzzz. those are the two best birds, anyway. hopefully I'll be able to make them soon.

The ones posted are really good!

your kidding me!!! I have been working on a angry birds bag for about 2 weeks!! Blue boy is in my 24hr set room right now but here are my other two.

you dyed them upside down :doh:

Red = soft ion
yellow = esp Buzzz
White = star teebird
Blue = star sidewinder
Black = ESP Nuke
Tucan = opto XXX

Latest posts