• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Another Trilogy Screw Up

no I don't like the name

hqdefault.jpg

my posts in response have simply been to point out that there is NOT a company making golf discs called Trilogy

hotels_leglift_ispot_3x2.jpg

Well, I damn sure HOPE everyone got their discs for the TC events seeing as both local and online vendors now have them in stock for purchase...

smh

let's try it from a different angle

what Pros are sponsored by Trilogy?

can you give me the link to Trilogy's website?

can you tell me the discs that Trilogy makes?

Man, you are really hung up on some trivial shiz. More like Trollogy lol!

Mods. Please change the title of this thread to; All disks shipped as scheduled, event went as planned... thanx

Or something to that affect. Sheesh

Really? That's twice now, did I wrong you in a past life or something? We had a problem that was acknowledged by the manufacturer that effected multiple events and created quite a bit of stress when 50 people are supposed to show up in the morning and we still had no product.

Yes, they were able to get it taken care of last second, which we appreciated. That doesn't mean we can't stand up for ourselves as consumers. After all, they read this, addressed the issue and are working to smooth it out in the future. Sheesh, you're welcome...:cool:

there is no Trilogy
there are 3 different companies that, somewhat, work in unison. Does this really need to be explained?

the facebook fanboi page came up with "Trilogy" as a name for the 3 companies. That probably explains why its stupid.

There is no disc golf company called Trilogy making discs such as a Trespass, Pine, whatever

NOBODY is arguing ANY of these points. The fact is, despite the name being created by a gaggle of SPED fanbois, the 3 companies' leadership saw the name catch on and did what any smart business people would do. They ran with it. Like Usain Bolt on crack.

Innova once sold a lot of baskets with chains that weren't properly galvanized so they rusted really fast. They replaced them for free...if you contacted them about it. In other words they didn't make a public recall or anything like that. Shady? Perhaps.

I guess my point is if the industry leader doesn't run a perfect business than I guess nobody's perfect.

And I would totally throw a Pine. I'd rather it be an Oak (White Oak preferably, #MAGA) but at least it's not a Hornbeam.
Do you have a rough timeline of when these baskets were made?

Why are you so mean??? Some people ALMOST didn't get their discs. Some people ALMOST had their feelings hurt. Don't you have any compassion? Sheesh.

But but but but but......... Trilluhjeee isn't a company!!!

We had chains replaced on our Discatchers that were installed in 2007 ... our club contacted Innova a couple of years ago about rusted chains and they sent us full replacements at no charge. IIRC, the baskets are "serialized" or at least have some sort of batch marking identification. I'd say contact Innova regardless of when you think your baskets were made ... never hurts to ask.

We had chains replaced on our Discatchers that were installed in 2007 ... our club contacted Innova a couple of years ago about rusted chains and they sent us full replacements at no charge. IIRC, the baskets are "serialized" or at least have some sort of batch marking identification. I'd say contact Innova regardless of when you think your baskets were made ... never hurts to ask.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2768

This course was installed in '08 and has rusty chains. I've told the Dayton local club guys to look into it but not sure if they ever did.

So this happened again. Order was in over a month ago and we still haven't received any tracking info at all with the event three days away.

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

So this happened again. Order was in over a month ago and we still haven't received any tracking info at all with the event three days away.

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Have you tried contacting them? Can't say I've waited more than an hour for a response any time I've emailed them during business hours.

Seems like that would be more productive than bitching here.

Have you tried contacting them? Can't say I've waited more than an hour for a response any time I've emailed them during business hours.

Seems like that would be more productive than bitching here.

Of course we have. This is the third year straight we've fought this. They told us it would be shipped yesterday so it would get here on time. It wasn't.

And if you don't like bitching, you're on the wrong site. The fact that you are sponsored by them explains a lot though lol.

Last edited:
I played Englewood last December, and I don't remember the chains being rusted. Maybe they took care of it already.

Side note, I've played Englewood multiple times since then, and yeah, the chains are rusty as hell. Especially considering the age of the baskets.

Yet another Trilogy screw up you say? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Latest posts