• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anybody done this to a Zuca Cart?

Bamm

Double Eagle Member
I am looking at a Zuca skate Cart that is CHEAP! Anybody ever converted one to use for disc golf? Bigger tires and front leg extensions I know. Handle is different. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 2.11.27 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 2.11.27 PM.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 494
That's storage space dimensions. The same as the Disc Golf bag.

Here they are side by side. The DG Cart is taller based on the front leg extensions and the taller tires. The rest of the dimensions measure the same. Which makes perfect sense from a production point of view.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 3.44.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 3.44.51 PM.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 366
Nah, just retrofitting it like the disc golf cart, not the back pack one. .

It's not made for disc golf. You are gonna end up spending just as much money to get it fitted for DG.

It's not made for disc golf. You are gonna end up spending just as much money to get it fitted for DG.
Thanks for the reply Javy.
Whats different? The frame structure is the same dimensions. Sure the wheels and the front extensions but if I'm picking this up for $30 or so, I can afford to drop $30-$40 into a couple of tires and a front leg extension plate.

What are you seeing that I am not? A new one is $300.00.

I would save the money to get the backpack cart because it already has the space to mess around with.

I got my Zuca BP cart for $150 with teacher discount. $12 for the pvc rack, $20 for the saddlebags and $5 for a bike grip.

Thanks for the reply Javy.
Whats different? The frame structure is the same dimensions. Sure the wheels and the front extensions but if I'm picking this up for $30 or so, I can afford to drop $30-$40 into a couple of tires and a front leg extension plate.

What are you seeing that I am not? A new one is $300.00.

If you've got a line on a used one for $30 go for it, I'd like to hear how retrofitting it turns out.

i'm pretty sure you aren't going to be able to mount a full axle to put real wheels on that frame.

i'm pretty sure you aren't going to be able to mount a full axle to put real wheels on that frame.

There are couple of options. Technically, I don't even need an axle, just wheel mount studs. I am sure I could make an axle fit without too much trouble at all though, if I needed to go in that direction.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 5.04.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 5.04.18 PM.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 208
I'm certainly a big fan of going the DIY route. You can use allthread (aka threaded rod...found at any Home Depot or Lowe's) for an axle, and big lawn mower wheels...get some bearings that fit and you're golden. Best of luck to you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Picked it up this morning. In excellent shape. Even matches my purple Voodoo JuJu bag. :)
I'll start a thread showing my progress and if it's a good or not so good plan. Thanks guys!...............beezy

Picked it up this morning. In excellent shape. Even matches my purple Voodoo JuJu bag. :)
I'll start a thread showing my progress and if it's a good or not so good plan. Thanks guys!...............beezy

How about a pic of it before you start the mods?

Absolutely.

Attachments

• IMG_2510.jpg
    IMG_2510.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_2511.jpg
    IMG_2511.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 364
There are couple of options. Technically, I don't even need an axle, just wheel mount studs. I am sure I could make an axle fit without too much trouble at all though, if I needed to go in that direction.

Do you think the wheel mounts will be able to hold up the weight (if planning to use it as a seat)?

Latest posts