• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

anyone else loving the new dynamic disc?

Bio Fugitive kicked out my Buzzz. Classic and Classic Soft Judge is in the bag right now but it is locked in fierce with competition by my stack of Wizards. Bio Trespass is in the bag.

You should stop at the KC store next week or weekend and look for Fuzion first run Trespasses. You might just find some pearly wicked ones to pick from. In store pricing at maybe fifteen bucks over the twenty online price too. I believe. Don't quote that. :D

That would make sense. That might be on the agenda for the last mold of 2013? Maybe end of summer or right before the holiday season. With the trident and XXX I would hope to see something fast but OS. Like another speed nine flat topped and super beefy. Something for FH and thumbers.

A slightly less overstable XXX with a notch or two up in speed would be great...hint, hint. Plant the seed sir.

As a newer player I gotta say I'm loving the Escape! It's easy to throw, control and gets good distance. For me this disc goes nice and strait for about 270'-280' then fades for about another 20'-30'. Thinking about getting a Fugitive next time I buy some discs!

You should stop at the KC store next week or weekend and look for Fuzion first run Trespasses. You might just find some pearly wicked ones to pick from. In store pricing at maybe fifteen bucks over the twenty online price too. I believe. Don't quote that. :D

I think you read my mind :D

Thanks for the info! :thmbup:

Latest posts