• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

anyone use 150 weight discs?

discraft has a 150 flick

I just received a 150 flick today and from the four or five times that I throwed it today I love it. I bought it originally for a tomahawk disc but I may have other plans for it now. Plus I was throwing it as far as my wraith, orc, and boss. So either the disc is excellent or my other drivers are too heavy?

I also just got a 150 Elite Z Flick today and love it! This is the first 150 disc I can sidearm 300ft! I suppose the 150 Banshee would also be good, but its only in dx. I may have to get another 150 Flick in ESP. There doesnt seem to be many overstable discs in 150 class for some reason. I also have a 174 Flick and its the most overstable disc I own, but I think I've finally got it broken in or used to it and like it.

My wife has all of her disc except her putter in 150 class. I have thrown them all several times. her star wraith I have had the most consistancy with. Until today when I threw Bdamcat's flick it was so smooth and controlable I will be getting myself one soon.

Latest posts