• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Anything better then a Roadrunner?

yea i got a little side tracked, but i didn't say it was better that a Roc, just that it feels the same. He may like an MVP disc that is similar to something he already throws and is used to, so it was a suggestion in case he ever decides to give MVP another try. If you have trouble understanding English, i apologize.

Anyways, this thread is getting silly with all the suggestions.. It doesn't matter what you throw, no disc is "better" than another disc, they all fly and feel slightly different, the BEST thing you can do is pick something and stick with it, buy multiple of the same disc and learn it well. people have opinions on whats best, but that's exactly what it is, an opinion. Make your own opinion and pick what feels and works best for you! That's what i learned to do a long time ago and i have gotten better because of it.

A different disc can't make you a better disc golfer, only you can.

1. My English is fine
2. Lolz

yea i got a little side tracked, but i didn't say it was better that a Roc, just that it feels the same. He may like an MVP disc that is similar to something he already throws and is used to, so it was a suggestion in case he ever decides to give MVP another try. If you have trouble understanding English, i apologize.

Anyways, this thread is getting silly with all the suggestions.. It doesn't matter what you throw, no disc is "better" than another disc, they all fly and feel slightly different, the BEST thing you can do is pick something and stick with it, buy multiple of the same disc and learn it well. people have opinions on whats best, but that's exactly what it is, an opinion. Make your own opinion and pick what feels and works best for you! That's what i learned to do a long time ago and i have gotten better because of it.

Well I disagree there, quality of plastic and disc design change from mold to mold. Doesnt mean that a design wont work better for someone but in general certain models (ie Teebird, Aviar, Etc.) are going to be better for most players. If its better for most I would say its a better disc.

I see you're carrying three mids, I really think you should drop all three and start start cycling rocs. It takes some getting used to, but once you've found a good variety of plastic and weights you'll thank me. If you don't like the switch, l'll buy them from you for what you paid.:p

On a lighter note, Roadrunners are the great. My favorite understable driver and cartoon character.

I see you're carrying three mids, I really think you should drop all three and start start cycling rocs. It takes some getting used to, but once you've found a good variety of plastic and weights you'll thank me. If you don't like the switch, l'll buy them from you for what you paid.:p

On a lighter note, Roadrunners are the great. My favorite understable driver and cartoon character.

Its funny you say that! I used to throw Rocs only.. well innova mainly.

But i dropped the 4 rocs i had in my bag to try something new, and ended up sticking with MVP's mids. I feel i can do more with different molds.