• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

I apologize for the lateness of the reply. I haven't gotten a post notification from DGCR in some time and I failed to check for a couple weeks.
I got your message and we only have one orange 173g D-Line Challenger left that is the chalky/grippy blend. We still have the yellow ones as well, however, they are fairly light weight.

Hey Wade, are all of your Maces the first run stamp? I am looking for a pearly white or purple regular Gold Line stamped Mace.

Hey Wade, are all of your Maces the first run stamp? I am looking for a pearly white or purple regular Gold Line stamped Mace.

Yes, they are all the First Run stamp so far. I will post the regulars in the "Standard" stamp when they start coming in.

Haven't bought anything from DGC in a while, but it's still one of my favorite sites to browse. I love how the site is structured, and the ability to TRULY pick your color in a click-&-cart fashion is better than any other site. With the new house/wedding/job/etc I don't have the funds to spend on (even more) discs, but I sure do love DiscGolfCenter.com!
l_2cents.gif

Haven't bought anything from DGC in a while, but it's still one of my favorite sites to browse. I love how the site is structured, and the ability to TRULY pick your color in a click-&-cart fashion is better than any other site. With the new house/wedding/job/etc I don't have the funds to spend on (even more) discs, but I sure do love DiscGolfCenter.com!
l_2cents.gif

Congratz on all the new beginnings! We look forward to serving your disc golf needs when you are ready for more discs or accessories.

Congratz on all the new beginnings! We look forward to serving your disc golf needs when you are ready for more discs or accessories.

Actually put in an order last night, loving the new Tern, had to add another to the bag, first place to go-- DGC!

Question about your C-FDs..... Are they flat or a little domey? Looking for one that is more stable to complement my laser straight S-FD.
Thanks!

Question about your C-FDs..... Are they flat or a little domey? Looking for one that is more stable to complement my laser straight S-FD.
Thanks!

Answered via phone call, but they are not very domey. Just in case anyone else was wondering as well. :thmbup:

Are any of your red star destroyers "champystar"? Star that you can see your hand through.

Latest posts