• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Can you check into the availability from the factory of Latitude Zero Hard Pures in Black? 173-176g. I have a couple more months with cool temps that my Zero Mediums will work for but will need Zero Hards for the summer.

I would love to be able to order discs by color, unfortunately, we don't have that option with the distributors and manufacturers. Hopefully we will get some in.

Just wondering if there are any weather shipping delays in your part of the woods. I ordered a nuetron ion with small stamp, it shipped monday the 13th, but hasn't arrived yet.

Just wondering if there are any weather shipping delays in your part of the woods. I ordered a nuetron ion with small stamp, it shipped monday the 13th, but hasn't arrived yet.
FedEx sucks. My stuff usually gets to my house quicker by USPS from DGC, then FedEx.

It says it came usps, that's why I was a little concerned. I even got a disc from facebook that was also shipped the 13th...two days ago.

Fedex has some deal with USPS for final delivery. Stuff from DGC gets to Troutdale, OR which is about 30 minutes from my place, then is sent to Kent, WA -- so another three days passes before it arrives in my mailbox.

Patience young padawan.

Single disc orders are shipped Bulk/Media Mail via the Post Office and we do not get tracking numbers for these packages. Post Office delivery time frames can be very inconsistent, however, I am confident you will be receiving the order soon. One disc orders such as this one take longer than First Class or Priority Mail to arrive. The estimated delivery time frame is 11-14 Business Days, but doesn't always.

Ok, cool. I thought it was first class, but bulk majl being slower makes sense. Thanks for the quick answer

I see the new Aries disc from Millenium is ready for wholesalers, will you be getting some soon?

Do you have any Z Buzzz SS's coming in anytime soon? I am looking for the 171 -172 gram range. Thx!

discgolfcenter.com seems to be down today. just an fyi.

We did experience the need to make an emergency server switch this morning. We have been working to get all functions up and running and should be back to 100% very soon, if the guys haven't gotten us there already. :wall:

Latest posts