• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Me Anything

hyzer-flips work better in tail winds right?

edit: oh, i'm sorry, i thought we were asking serious questions here...

Which should I pick first, my nose or my butt?

If you're going to use different hands for each activity, it doesn't matter. If you're going to use the same hand for both, my preference would be to start with the nose.

i knew i'd fit right into the place when i told my mom where i was and she said "you're where? isn't that were gay dudes go to have sex in the woods?"

when i see a condom lying on the ground at shaver park, should i automatically assume it was in someones butt?

If some dudes are getting down in the fairway, I will just throw and say "HEADS UP!" I refuse to wait until they finish. If it was a family having a picnic on the fairway of a wooded course, (Which I have never seen) I would ask for some grub and then play from there only after explaining to them in detail about the dangers of picnicking on wooded fairways. As far as the condom question goes, no you shouldn't. Don't be a condomist and lump them all together, that's condomism.

if you knew the history of shaver, you'd know why i chose to make that particular joke

this is the first thing google gave me with the simplest search possible

"Plenty of vegetation for cover all over the place. In-car action is possible during the day when the park isn't busy, but it really fills up fast after work on nice days (boaters-jet skiers). This place has replaced Shaver as the cruise spot in CR, and it's drawing guys from a large area. Lots of young guys cruising around in there in the afternoons. Some are just looking for a quick blow, others are looking for more."

http://www.cruisinggays.com/Cedar Rapids/Cruising-Areas/6899-Mohawk-Park

Last edited:

Latest posts