• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

I throw only Millennium and all drivers + Sentinel are Sirius. Great plastic, all I can say.

best Sentinel ever is the Q-Sent in the San Marino mold. the replacement mold piece used in the newer Q-Sent and the Sirius Sent is all wrong... way too domey, not overstable enough. the Sanny Q-Sent is where it's at, and you'll never want any other kind. the "wrong" mold has engraving that reads WWW.INNOVADISCS.COM . it's the same issue as the Stingrays that are wrong, same "identical" mold piece. S-Sent wasn't proto'd before production... that's the real problem.

besides that, Sirius is rockin. it's great in every mold, a lot of my MILL is Sirius. the Sentinel is the only one i hate and that's because it molded wrong, same hate for the wrong Q-Sent. SOLS, SOLF, SMS, SOM, SJLS... all sweetness. IMO only the CE-Q can match it.

BIG MACK said:
Does anybody out there like the Millenium Sirius plastic? Whenever I come across a Millenium thrower 90% of their bag is Q plastic. Why is that? What's wrong with Sirius. I was about to get a Sirius Sentinel one day and was advised that it was less overstable than the Q...so I went with the Q. What's the deal with Sirius plastic?

I'm just the opposite. gummy QMS, Q Sent, and the rest is Sirius. I carry both the Q Sent and the new S Sent. Never been a fan of the Q (or Champion) plastic. The Q Sent and the gummy QMS discs are the only exceptions.

Again, it's personal taste. I throw all Millennium. My main driver is the SOLF. I carry the QOLF for headwinds and sidearms. I love the SOLS for S shots. The SJLS is a dead straight fairway driver. The QJLS is a touch more stable. I carry a CE-QMS, S-Sent, and the Q-Sent (Sanny). The S-Sent fits perfectly between the QMS & Q-Sent.

I'm carrying a QOLF when I don't quite need the pred, but need more stability than the S or MOLF's. The 3 JLS's I have are all first runs, one in each plastic. The M is FLAT and BEAT turns right really nicely, Love the Q when I don't wanna tear up my S, but the more I throw them, the more I love the S. Beautiful flight and they bomb. After playing 2 rounds with all 3 putters this weekend, I'm starting to wonder if I really need the AP. The S omega holds any line I put it on and it's more durable than the AP......May just slide another SS in. Im definitely gonna have to check out a Sentinel eventually, probably after I lose my perfectly beaten in Drone.....Guess I got off the topic here...I really like the feel of all 3 plastics and the newer M really feels alot like S which I think is a good thing!!!!!!!!!!

I might have asked this question before but I can't find it anywhere... :roll:
Anyway, what are the differences between the Leopard and the Polaris LS. They look pretty close mold wise.
Flight wise are they interchangeable or are there big differences?
Anyone thrown both?
Thanks!

OK......I have read through a bunch of these posts and I have two questions....

1.) I have been throwing wizards of the tee for some time now. Do the Qor S omegas work as well for this?
2.) Considering the different runs, am I going to have any problems just ordering the latest stuff that discgolfcenter or marshall etc has? Anything that I MUST stay away from?

For me, (960 rated Grandmaster), the S Omega is very similar to the Wizard in regards to stability. They are both very predictable. I used to throw the Med & Hard Wizards. They are great, but they beat up too quickly. The "S" plastic Omega doesn't. (It's like Innova's Star plastic) If you like the feel you'll be fine. I personally didn't care for the "Q" Omega as they are not as stable. The Omega SS is dead straight except into moderate headwinds. It is my main approach disc inside of 250'. It also lands very softly.

Tossin' in Memphis said:
1.) I have been throwing wizards of the tee for some time now. Do the Qor S omegas work as well for this?
2.) Considering the different runs, am I going to have any problems just ordering the latest stuff that discgolfcenter or marshall etc has? Anything that I MUST stay away from?

Sirius Omega is a sweet driving putter, I think. You can throw it hard and far, unless there's a headwind. I still carry 1 S-Omega, 1 SuperSoft Omega, and one each stiff and soft Wiz. The Wiz are headwind/fade Omegas, in my mind.

Each run of SuperSoft is different... very very different in feel and flex. But none of them suck. Unless you buy 10 at a time they'll be different every time. It's good that they brought back the run numbers (my doing btw ;) ) so that you can ID what it's gonna be like. Sometimes though it feels like 5+ different runs within each run, the flex of the plastic is all over the place. Not the least bit consistent... and the most recent run was the worst I ever saw in this regard. They can't nail that plastic down, couldn't even run the normal variety of colors. On a Gateway scale the Om SuperSofts range from SSSSS to SSS at best.

Sounds good.....so if the Sirius plastic is like the star plastic, should I expect the S omega to be firm or rigid? Some of Innova's star stuff is like plywood and some just has a really nice grippy firmness...I think you guys know what I mean! Also, I seem to get the impression that folks are actually staying away from the regular M omegas? Aren't they going to be similar to aviar p&a's? Or are they like the bigger bead aviars? I have gobs of questions because I have completely avoided this thread...sorry....NOBODY throws mill stuff here in Mempho...

Sirius is Star is Sirius is Star. No difference whatsoever (only as much as the variation between Star runs). There's only 1 run of Sirius Omega out there, so that's consistent. It's in the middle for Star flexibility.. not rigid, not gummy.

The regular M Omega would be the Omega AP. Nice disc, but it becomes the most flippy. A used AP = Gateway Magic in stability. So it's nice, but only for a firmer putter or understable flyer. You can put a SuperSoft on the same line, except without the flip, and I find it more consistent. The AP is not that much more firm than the Sirius Omega. Older runs of the AP are more like grippy DX, the common run nowdays is regular Pro Driver plastic.

just curious about a couple of things, What the heck is a jlf? Where can I get one? What plastic is this mystery disc offered in? Why don't I have one yet?

my next question is how does a am player in Michigan go about getting millenniums interest in a sponsorship?

finally I just wanted to say that the JLS is the greatest disc ever made! now make some more 1.11's they rock! I need more.

The JLF is a prototype disc, that is a JLS distance with a LF fade. It's badass!!!!! They aren't on the market yet, but I hope they are soon, cause it's sweet. Handles the wind, and gives you a sick precision fade with the distance and feel of the JLS.

dgdave said:
How do they compare with a teebird?

I would say they act like a Teebird, but better. Most of the flight characteristics are just like the Teebird, but I feel this disc handles the wind more consistently than the Teebird did.

chainbanger said:
What the heck is a jlf?
it was supposed to be a Sirius EXP proto but Innova used the wrong mold configuration. normal EXP is Banshee top, Eagle-X bottom. the wrong-EXP that we (former staff) called JLF is Banshee top, Eagle-L bottom. flies like a shorter SOLF. JLF is a nickname... no telling what they'd call it or if it will ever be released.

Fritz said:
dgdave said:
How do they compare with a teebird?

I would say they act like a Teebird, but better. Most of the flight characteristics are just like the Teebird, but I feel this disc handles the wind more consistently than the Teebird did.

ooooo ahhhhh.....thats like a piece of plastic heaven and a hefty comparision.

DAMN now I want one!!