• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

AT&T stadium + disc golf=?

Been on the Alamodome turf many times but never got to throw a disk there. The first time I came out of the tunnel with my band onto the field it was so intimidating because of the size. Lots of echo!

granted I know plenty of people have done the whole end zone to end zone thing, but I think it would be good to do one of those with a mando thru the uprights. Yes I know the pros can throw that far all the time but to have the height, and carry of distance with the difficulty of hitting that gap as a mando I think would add a level of difficulty. But maybe that is just me

Disc golf in the Jerry dome.. So jealous. Could make for the most incredible DG video ever. 18 holes through the stadium..

Been on the Alamodome turf many times but never got to throw a disk there. The first time I came out of the tunnel with my band onto the field it was so intimidating because of the size. Lots of echo!

Almost 15seconds of reverb in that building. It sucks mixing shows there, like mixing in a cave...

Back in either 1991 or '92, Speedy Guerrero, myself and one or two other members of the IDGC got to throw inside the old Hoosier Dome in Indy, during warm up and pregame activities at a Colts vs. Dolphins game. We were throwing from the goal line and trying to put them through the uprights on the other end (110 yards away, and 10 ft off the ground). We had several come close, but I don't remember any going through! Of course there were no 13-14 speed discs back then either! :thmbup:

Here is my guess. There is a creek and park between the cowboys and rangers stadium. My guess is there will be a temp course running between the two that finishes or starts at the north east entrance of the stadium.

I'm predicting now that it will be in the parking lot. I love disc golf, but I don't think DD has the pull/cash to get inside Jerry World.

you must not be from texas. If you have the money, Jerry will let you have your kids 5th birthday in the middle of the stadium. He doesn't care what the event is as long as you have the cash to rent the place.

you must not be from texas. If you have the money, Jerry will let you have your kids 5th birthday in the middle of the stadium. He doesn't care what the event is as long as you have the cash to rent the place.

You think a DG company is willing to shell out the cash though? That's the issue. I know Jerry Jones is a whore for money.

You think a DG company is willing to shell out the cash though? That's the issue. I know Jerry Jones is a whore for money.

Yes. They probably told him that it would be the biggest and first of its kind. His eyes lit up. Or he wants to see what throws look like without being intercepted.

I saw someone with a portable basket by the creek a few weeks ago. Perhaps they were roughing in a temp course.

I think it might be a combination of everything said if its a tourney. I imagine there will be some outside and maybe one inside throwing across the field. I can't see Jerry letting people throw anywhere near the glass store fronts or the jumbo Jerry. Maybe a couple in the stands, but probably not any from the upper deck to the field in lieu of the jumbo tron.

I just hope dd gets it all planned soon because I'm pumped. Hell, I'll be pumped for a throwing clinic on the field.

probably the national monster truck rally. everyone should have had their calendars marked already but just a friendly reminder

Latest posts