• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Atom

I've been dreaming about a disc like this for a while now. It's certainly possible that they are wearing at a comparable rate to other base plastics. Maybe I'm just paying closer attention to these cause I want them to be perfect in every way. I'm stupid happy with them regardless.

Well I wanted to see what these do in the hands of someone with a big arm. So I tossed one to the 17yr old in our weekend group that can throw buzzes over 400ft, 360ft hole no12 at Lincoln ridge park. He threw it with just a bit of hyzer, alittle left of the basket with a little air under it. It flipped up flew straight for a few seconds then it slowly started drifting to the right.....Smashed the chains and bounced out off the pole. Took a small chunk out of it, but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't worse. No taco at all.

I got one of the side boob ones Aim mentioned. Mine was orange. Hoping to exchange it. Also had a tree hit warp my white one pretty well today, but it easily flexed back into shape. Good memory.

Well I wanted to see what these do in the hands of someone with a big arm. So I tossed one to the 17yr old in our weekend group that can throw buzzes over 400ft, 360ft hole no12 at Lincoln ridge park. He threw it with just a bit of hyzer, alittle left of the basket with a little air under it. It flipped up flew straight for a few seconds then it slowly started drifting to the right.....Smashed the chains and bounced out off the pole. Took a small chunk out of it, but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't worse. No taco at all.

Here's what I see here:

360ft. Atom. First throw. Smash chains.

What?! That is so cool.

Yea we were all about pissing ourselves laughing. The hole isn't downhill, more like a slightly elevated tee, but still an awesome shot. One of the other guys actually did hit an ace earlier in the round too. hole9

Last edited:
Cant wait to get mine I ordered from Aim!

I don't throw or bag any MVP, will this be the one...???

Looking forward to seeing and throwing the Atom.

I got one of the side boob ones Aim mentioned. Mine was orange. Hoping to exchange it.

Bummer. From what I can tell 1/10 orange and hot pinks have this. Not sure about any other colors. Tbird was nice and offered to take a pair I had in his order to throw so we will see if they fly weird. The done actually makes for unique feel depending where you grip lol. Specially in firms.

A guy I played with in a tourney yesterday had pink boob. It didn't seem to affect its flight. But I didn't throw it myself.

Ahh the growing pains of a new plastic...... Hey I wonder if they could do this on purpose around the whole disc. Electron Atom BT

if this your first time using the site, guys?! :p

attachment_6.jpg

I'm just thankful for the new signature addition.

Um, who told you to release this info? My side boob stamp is currently being developed by Zam.

Last edited: