• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs Distance Drivers

onemilemore

* Ace Member *
They're coming:

Looks like the names are Fireball, Wrath (looking forward to Innova fans complaining about that one), Insanity, and Virus.

Pretty surprised to see four of them, but I think GYRO lovers are gonna be covered on all ends of the stability spectrum, now.

Can we get an Axiom tab here in the Equipment forum now?

hey we are the company axiom and were not clever enough to come up with some quality names so lets take a popular innova disc name and take out one letter

hey we are the company axiom and were not clever enough to come up with some quality names so lets take a popular innova disc name and take out one letter

*cough Axis - Atlas no coincidence cough* :p

Cool teaser vid! More fun than photos.

*cough Axis - Atlas no coincidence cough* :p

Cool teaser vid! More fun than photos.

both start in an a and end is a s is the only resemblance, compared to wraith and wrath

but the axis is by far superior to the atlas

i still cant believe the names...

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of them, either. I prefer the MVP-style of them all working together, but it's gotta be tough to come together with a theme for as many discs as they are cranking out.

Virus is pretty bad, though. Seems like a Salient name.

But, if we get the Tesla with less fade out of this group, I'll be happy.

Awesome - so it looks like these are the same speed as the Inertia, Tesla, Motion, and Impulse? Sounds like a got of gaps are getting filled. I bet the the one that slots between the Inertia and Tesla is going to be a big hit.

Surprised they are not 11 or 12 speed really.

8 unique 10 speed discs just seems a bit much.

:confused:

I didn't think there were that many gaps to fill, but I would have said that about the speed 7 class too and all of those are pretty solid. Maybe we get that between Tesla and Inertia slot, then one between Tesla and Motion? Not sure on the US side, unless they go Uber flippy like the Unlace.

Surprised they are not 11 or 12 speed really.

8 unique 10 speed discs just seems a bit much.

:confused:

**Agreed. Wanting something like that as well.

If they get 1 of the 4 half way between the Tesla n Inertia, it's a win I think, there's definitely room there. But otherwise there'll be some overlap for sure.

Of course, the gap these are going to be looking to fill are our Xmas stockings!

i think im just gonna drop all colored overmolds from my bag. yes even the theory.
aint nobody got time for this ****.

This comes up with almost every Axiom release. They are making their own lineup, not gap fillers for MVP.

And the names...their whole lineup is weird names. But, yea. There's definitely room for scrutiny here.

Latest posts