• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Backpack bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grip a14

Hey. I've got an all black Grip A14. In really awesome condition. What're you looking to spend?

I've got a new black/gray Flak 4 ready to go.
Looking to get $170 for it

Brand new Grip C14 bag, for 149 plus shipping. Follow the link HERE. and enter coupon code: c14for149.

I have been rocking an embark for almost a year, I play as much as my fam will let me....which is 3-4 rounds a week.......I started drinking early this friday......bag is well worth the 30$.....spend the other 120 on plastic :D

Meh more interested in original grip L bags or a used voodoo st, maybe a used prodiscus. Nothing that isn't made for discs, already have those. Nothing that's new.

I'll probably catch some heat for this, but... Have you checked out the fitactic (huju) bag? Grip knock off but seems pretty decent. Found it on Amazon for $120 and a club mate has been rocking his for a little over a year.

Look into the Fossa Tana for that price range or a Ranger. Used Grips, Spinal Taps, and Prodiscus' are still in the $160+ range unless you get lucky. In a niche market such as disc golf, I feel like you get what you pay for most the time.

I've got a really nice flak 4 that I would sell you for $150. It's about a year old. Not one single rip or tear. BEST BUILD quality bag out there IMO......if you're still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts