• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag tags by jimbosprint

Just finished tags for next year's Shasta Series.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ShastaSeries12-BagTags.jpg
    ShastaSeries12-BagTags.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 665
Some more Jimbosprint bag tags are out there. "Vinsonhaler Tree Bangers" and "Mid-Week Special"

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• VinsonhalerTreeBangers_BagTags.jpg
    VinsonhalerTreeBangers_BagTags.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 613
  • Mid-WeekSpecial.jpg
    Mid-WeekSpecial.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 612
are you doing the alum, or having them made for you, then doing the tags?
this is something i have been kicking around for TEAM OLY

I have the aluminum blanks made for me, but I have to sand and de-burr them so they aren't sharp on the edges. I do all the numbering by computer, make the decals, and put them all together. For those interested, I just started a Facebook page for selling these (link in my sig below).

These look beautiful. I'd love to make tags for our home course. I made some with clip art, glue, and construction paper. Laminated them at a Copy shop, and everyone laughed at my patheticscissors and glue skills. Waaaah. I probably would get held back in kindergarten at this rate. Perhaps next season. Ha ha.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I hope this little side project turns into something that helps disc golf clubs across the country.

Another set of tags done! These will be in the players pack for "The Gap", a charity fundraiser doubles tournament put on by the Lodi Chain Crushers. Show your support!

attachment.php

Attachments

• LodiChainCrushers_BagTags-TheGap2013_800x600.jpg
    LodiChainCrushers_BagTags-TheGap2013_800x600.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 486
Are Square and Circle the only shapes you can do? Or can you do custom Shapes?

I can do custom shapes, but they might cost a little more (depending on size/complexity) and it would have to be at least 100 tags.

A panda shaped tag would be pretty cool! ;)

Here's a few more sets of bag tags I've made recently: Bradford Open trophy tags, Tree Rat, and Albemarle Disc Golf Association.

Attachments

• 2013BradfordOpen_TrophyTags.jpg
    2013BradfordOpen_TrophyTags.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 113
  • TreeRatBagTags.jpg
    TreeRatBagTags.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 108
  • AlbemarleDGABagTags.jpg
    AlbemarleDGABagTags.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 117
I saw a few of these in person and they're really nice looking! :thmbup:

2014 Lava Creek Bag Tags

Just finished this batch of tags for Lava Creek Disc Golf. 1-10 gold, 11-25 silver, 26-100 orange, "Ladies" 1-5 purple.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• LavaCreek_2014BagTags_1.jpg
    LavaCreek_2014BagTags_1.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 377
  • LavaCreek_2014BagTags_3.jpg
    LavaCreek_2014BagTags_3.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 374
Why should someone choose your tags over something like Paragon?

You just add stickers that you design and have printed (or print yourself, I don't know) to metal tags you buy from someone else, right? Paragon is a bit less of a middle man, are they not?

I'm genuinely asking. I want to have some tags made for 2014, and I've seen you, Paragon, and Falling Putt.

Why should someone choose your tags over something like Paragon?

You just add stickers that you design and have printed (or print yourself, I don't know) to metal tags you buy from someone else, right? Paragon is a bit less of a middle man, are they not?

I'm genuinely asking. I want to have some tags made for 2014, and I've seen you, Paragon, and Falling Putt.

My tags do not have my company logo on every tag. I make these because I love disc golf and want to help disc golf clubs have nice bag tags at a low cost. Please PM me or call the phone number on my facebook page if you have any other questions, I would be happy to help.

My tags do not have my company logo on every tag. I make these because I love disc golf and want to help disc golf clubs have nice bag tags at a low cost. Please PM me or call the phone number on my facebook page if you have any other questions, I would be happy to help.

this is one of the biggest problems i see with most other tags :thmbup: