• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag tags by jimbosprint

Why should someone choose your tags over something like Paragon?

You just add stickers that you design and have printed (or print yourself, I don't know) to metal tags you buy from someone else, right? Paragon is a bit less of a middle man, are they not?

I'm genuinely asking. I want to have some tags made for 2014, and I've seen you, Paragon, and Falling Putt.

The metal blank tags are made just for me, and the designing of the decals, printing them, and applying them is most of the work. I am not just putting stickers on tags I buy.

Might consider these next year if you are still doing these, reached out to you and various other tag makers a couple months ago and ended up having swagatag give us a decent set for my clubs first go around so we are set for 2014

My tags do not have my company logo on every tag. I make these because I love disc golf and want to help disc golf clubs have nice bag tags at a low cost. Please PM me or call the phone number on my facebook page if you have any other questions, I would be happy to help.

this is one of the biggest problems i see with most other tags :thmbup:

Totally agree with matt here. I appreciate the prices that Paragon is able to produce things at, but you end up being a walking billboard for their company. I know it is like that with your disc golf bag and discs so it shouldn't be a big deal, but to me the bag tag should display the club more prominently than the tag maker.

But at that point, they're no longer cheaper than the competition, so you're back to choosing which ones you like the best, right?

I can't find Paragon's pricing, so I'm not stating that as a fact... just what I would think.

Nice bag tags Jimbo! Awesome work!

200 tags for Shady Oaks Disc Golf (Orangevale, CA)

attachment.php

Attachments

• ShadyOaksDiscGolf_2014BagTags.jpg
    ShadyOaksDiscGolf_2014BagTags.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 347
How do the decals hold up for the year? I would love to see some pics of last years tags after they been on a bag all year.

Good question. They are very durable. You can even wash them if they get dirty. Here is a photo of a tag after a year in circulation.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1YearOldTag.jpg
    1YearOldTag.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 377
Good question. They are very durable. You can even wash them if they get dirty. Here is a photo of a tag after a year in circulation.

attachment.php

^That was the biggest slut tag in our club. Pretty sure everyone had it in their bag at one point in time.

200 tags for the 2014 North Valley Series: 1-10 gold, 11-25 silver, 26-200 blue. These will be included in the player's package at the first event of the series - the 2014 Lava Creek Classic on February 22nd in Paradise, CA. [URL=": 1-10 gold, 11-25 silver, 26-200 blue. These will be included in the player's package at the first event of the series - the 2014 Lava Creek Classic on February 22nd in Paradise, CA. www.facebook.com/events/513250358744398/

attachment.php

Attachments

• NorCalPlastic_2014NVSBagTags.jpg
    NorCalPlastic_2014NVSBagTags.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 381
^That was the biggest slut tag in our club. Pretty sure everyone had it in their bag at one point in time.

QFT, even though I was never good enough fer that tag... Also wanted to add that these are some quality tags and they last... Good work Jimbo and thanks fer the tags...

Some more tags that Jimbosprint produced...
970559_10200839717543747_627296096_n.jpg

Membership bag tags shipped to Killer B Disc Golf, the pro shop at the Hippodrome in North Augusta, SC where the National Collegiate DG Championships are held each April.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hippodrome_2014BagTags.jpg
    Hippodrome_2014BagTags.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 290
Trophy tags for the Fort Bragg, California Ice Bowl.

Attachments

• FtBraggIceBowl_TrophyTag_01_web.jpg
    FtBraggIceBowl_TrophyTag_01_web.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 19
  • FtBraggIceBowl_TrophyTag_02.jpg
    FtBraggIceBowl_TrophyTag_02.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 14
  • FtBraggIceBowl_TrophyTag_03.jpg
    FtBraggIceBowl_TrophyTag_03.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 19
200 tags for Pacific Coast Disc Golf

attachment.php

Attachments

• PacificCoastDiscGolf_BagTag_web.jpg
    PacificCoastDiscGolf_BagTag_web.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 258
Black Mouse 2014 bag tags. One of my favorite courses to play, and one very cool tag!

attachment.php

Attachments

• BlackMouse_2014BagTags.jpg
    BlackMouse_2014BagTags.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 209

Latest posts