• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Bandit

It is slower than the TD2 and Tern but the flight isn't far off. It has a bit more stability but you can make it flip easy, or well I can. I normally throw a lot of speed 7-9 stuff so this size rim is perfect for me. I am using it like a seasoned QOLF or stock QOLS. Throwing controlled flips or turnovers that I can trust to ride all the way out. It rides a tailwind perfectly. For the most part all these first run Bandits are flat. I think this disc would do well with some more dome next time around for the added glide.

That's what I wanted, glad to hear it.

I think I'm rolling with xXx escape Bandit for my 7-10. Then trespass Giant for max D. I need to pick one of these up on payday! I'll probably be sending Lion a message!

I am liking how these sounds. I think a beefy c-td, a s-td, and this bandit would be a good "control" driver line-up

Are there any plans for a more stable disc at the same speed? I've got my Valks for turnover shots, but I'm looking for something a bit more stable. And I'm in love with pinnacle plastic.

Are there any plans for a more stable disc at the same speed? I've got my Valks for turnover shots, but I'm looking for something a bit more stable. And I'm in love with pinnacle plastic.

Yeah I'm really hoping for a beefy 9 speed but nothing is planned for that yet as far as I know. The mongoose is apparently less stable than the bandit which seems kinda odd.

im interested to see it in pinnacle to, but i need to work the icon out more.

I thought I had posted these pics here but I guess I did it on the other thread that deals with all 3 discs due for release. Here are pics of the disc, front, back and side lip. There's a video I did of Steve last week but they are yet to post it on YouTube. As soon as they post it though I will link it here. In the meantime, here are the pics:

Legacy Bandit Front Shot by rickztahone, on Flickr

Legacy Bandit Bottom View by rickztahone, on Flickr

Legacy Bandit Wing View by rickztahone, on Flickr

I thought I had posted these pics here but I guess I did it on the other thread that deals with all 3 discs due for release. Here are pics of the disc, front, back and side lip. There's a video I did of Steve last week but they are yet to post it on YouTube. As soon as they post it though I will link it here. In the meantime, here are the pics:

All Legacy videos should be done with Kara Lee:clap::thmbup:

I just got my Bandit from Lion....gotta a give a shout out to the King of the Disc jungle....I'm really liking the profile of the Bandit....it seems to have a wider rim than what I remember a spedd 9 to have but I'm so stoked to try it out this weekend. I'm going to put Mr. bandit through a rigorous workout this weekend and see how she flies through some tight woods...I would like to get a ligher weight Bandit as well to see how that flies differently from the max weight one.

Is it me or do I see a definite curve to the underside of the rim?

I love my rivals. That said, a 9 speed control driver with similar stability in Pinnacle plastic would be nice.

A Legacy PD perhaps?
If they were to release something along those lines to compete in the 9-10 speed range to compete with the PD, Saint, Volt, Shock, etc. they could compete very well with many of the other companies' full lineups.
I think this would be very popular for those who like throwing Legacy but don't have the arm for the Cannon or Rampage.

A Legacy PD perhaps?
If they were to release something along those lines to compete in the 9-10 speed range to compete with the PD, Saint, Volt, Shock, etc. they could compete very well with many of the other companies' full lineups.
I think this would be very popular for those who like throwing Legacy but don't have the arm for the Cannon or Rampage.

I think you're pretty spot on here. I don't really have a use for these new "control drivers" outside of rollers, especially if the mongoose is supposedly more understable? I really need a legacy firebird and stable/os 9-11 speed driver and I'm throwing all legacy plastic.

A Legacy PD perhaps?

Count me in for these. I love Legacy's plastics, but don't throw much over speed 10.

I think you're pretty spot on here. I don't really have a use for these new "control drivers" outside of rollers, especially if the mongoose is supposedly more understable? I really need a legacy firebird and stable/os 9-11 speed driver and I'm throwing all legacy plastic.

Count me in for these. I love Legacy's plastics, but don't throw much over speed 10.

Yup. It would only make sense. They solidified the fairway lineup with Rivals and Patriots, mids with the whole range of Ghosts and upcoming Guage, putters are covered, now there just needs to be a stable/ slightly OS counterpart to the Mongoose and Bandit to bridge the gap between the fairways and Cannon/ Rampage.

Latest posts