• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Bandit

I ordered 2. Full weight and the lightest weight. I carry light and heavy patriots & rivals that compliment each other well.

i ordered one as well. cant wait to test it out. i went with red max weight...

I'm going to wait and see what people have to say about these. My patriots already bomb so I don't see the need for a faster one.

Stamp is pretty sweet. Would prefer it without the square behind it, but that's just me personally. Seems like a pretty interesting disc with that speed & stability. Look forward to hearing more about it.

These were released in icon first, pinnacle to come. I've been testing a 176 icon yellow one. It's looking like I will finally be replacing all the discs in the speed 9-10 range in my bag minus the firebird. I'm pretty pleased with the early results and turn in flight.

These were released in icon first, pinnacle to come. I've been testing a 176 icon yellow one. It's looking like I will finally be replacing all the discs in the speed 9-10 range in my bag minus the firebird. I'm pretty pleased with the early results and turn in flight.

So I'll just assume this means it will replace my seasoned QOLFs? :D

These are starting to show up at people's doorsteps.

Can anyone compare these to Escapes?

Latest posts