• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beer Logo Dyes

I dyed this Star Boss for a friend who works for Budweiser. He requested a disc that looks like the old time coaster pictured below:

budtest.jpg

He now owes me a few.

Enjoy - or not. (also seen in the Dye A Day Thread).

Really good job for a crappy beer. :)

There are people that don't like PBR?

Even my beer snob friends love PBR. It's cheap and perfect for us rugby guys. More to go around for the $$. :thmbup:

But, to be on topic, my buddy brews for Lost Abbey/Port Brewing. I'm going to mention that they look into some discs with their logo/motto on them.

Here's to the best brewery in the world (yea, I'm a little biased :D).

blvdsDSC_8265.jpg

not bleeds going down from the middle, its the cheesy little plate stand

and another from far away that does a decent job.
newcastlesDSC_8264.jpg

My buddy (brewer) moved to CA, but used to work for Boulevard brewing. And you've nailed my favorite beer, Newcastle. Man, I'm thirsty.

that Magic Hat looks classy. Take your time on the lettering, it has a way of looking uneven if rushed

I haven't done the lettering yet but really like how the magic hat dye looks so far, especially in the air.

View attachment 15289

I am in Florida at the moment and finally had a chance to try Magic Hat 9. I am very impressed by it although it would not be a buy it every time i buy beer beer, it would definatly enter into my rotation of beer if they ever sold it in Canada

Anheuser Busch Eagle

Anheuser Busch Eagle on a Star Eagle for my friend "Brad the Bud Guy".

Plotter, Rit Powder, hot dip, four colors (black, Red, Yellow, Brown), wax mask on red.

stareagle.jpg