• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best cart currently?

If I were to do an honest "in the cart" video of my Delta, as I am 95% happy with it but can be honest of its short comings, would 1) people be interested in watching it? 2) What specifically would people like to see shown?

I'd watch it. I searched for videos of both but none really point out shortcomings. I think the most important things are discussed disc capacity, storage for other item (towels, minis, score cards, rain gear personal items and water) and honest opinions on both the good and bad. The best video I've seen compares both carts with comments on what is better on each but does not mention any actual shortcomings.

I used to need to carry a ton of water, a cooler, etc, etc, and if you need that kind of space I would suggest buying a used baby carriage and customizing it. Otherwise the Zuca/Ridge Roller is the grooviest cart around...by far.

If I were to do an honest "in the cart" video of my Delta, as I am 95% happy with it but can be honest of its short comings, would 1) people be interested in watching it? 2) What specifically would people like to see shown?

I would love to see it.
My big question about the delta (when compared to the zuca) is how easy is it to pick up and carry over really narrow bridge or something.
The zuca handle in the middle of the seat looks very convenient

I don't mind picking up the Delta. The two handles are convenient. Sometimes I'll just hang it over the side and carry it with the pulling handle, too.

I'm confused how many state the Delta has more room than the Zuca yet the Zuca can carry more discs? If one can carry more discs would this not equate to more storage space if one was to not carry so many discs?

I'm confused how many state the Delta has more room than the Zuca yet the Zuca can carry more discs? If one can carry more discs would this not equate to more storage space if one was to not carry so many discs?

The statement comes from saying that if you fill the intended disc capacity full on each cart, the Zuca carries more discs. What area not filled by discs would be storage, and the Delta has more of that. If, however, you use some of the space intended for discs in the Zuca for storage, then they equal out. However to that however, the space provided for discs in the Zuca is not conducive for storage as the rack system was designed for carrying discs, at least the upper rack anyway.

not when you cant really sit on it. higher seats have really nothing to do with being tall or having longer legs etc. sitting down is sitting down unless you are some 6'5+ giant. I prefer my ass to be comfy.

I'm not sure what this means. I sit on my Ridge Roller quite a bit and have never had any issue with comfort.

Don't forget about Big Hyzer. Their cart is really solid and has large storage ability. If carrying a lot of liquid is a concern, I'd at least check it out.

As for the other two, I have the Zuca All-Terrain and it has been great, so far. Storage is something that leaves a bit to be desired, but there are ways to get it set up for that. I hung a bag on the back of mine and I've seen good ways of mounting a cooler back there, as well. You can also get a jacket or sweatshirt on the inside behind the bottom row of discs, if you have access to the side panel (no saddle bags). The Delta just has that more "finished" look and feel, though. They get the job done, but you can't really go wrong with either.

Don't forget about Big Hyzer. Their cart is really solid and has large storage ability. If carrying a lot of liquid is a concern, I'd at least check it out.

I got in touch with them about getting their cart but was told they weren't making it anymore due to low demand. It's a shame though. It seemed to check all the right boxes for a tournament cart. Carries plenty of discs, has tons of storage, and all of their work seems to be high quality. I think it was never marketed enough to be successful. Zuca has taken off because of a huge social media push. Delta is a little behind them because of less visibility and higher price point.

I've been eyeing up carts for a while and decided to go with the Zuca. I don't currently have it in my possession, I expect the delivery sometime this week, but I have seen a couple up close on the course and they seem to fit the bill for what I need.

For $280 I got the cart and seat cover, which is ~3/4 the price of the Delta. I don't use much of the storage in the Grip bag I currently use so it wasn't a major concern of mine. I don't think I've used the the rain cover on my grip more than once in the 3 years I've owned it so that also wasn't a concern. I figure I'll take the extra disc storage up front and if needed I can buy pouches similar to the ones on the Delta dirt cheap off of Amazon and modify the disc storage area.

I also feel that AFTC's comment about Zuca being a non disc golf company is a little disingenuous as a little research will show that Joe Robinson, a disc golfer, created the Ridge Roller/Zuca all terrain and made some sort of deal with Zuca once the demand was greater than what he was able to do on his own.

I just ordered the Delta on Sunday night and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I've owned both the GGT cart and the Zuca made by Joe Robinson and both are good carts. I did have some tipping issues with the Zuca which I'm hoping won't be an issue with the Delta. I'll post a review once I've got a few rounds in. So far however I'm not stoked about the speed in which Delta is getting my cart out. I expected at least an email by now with a ship date. I emailed them yesterday, and have heard nothing.

I just ordered the Delta on Sunday night and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I've owned both the GGT cart and the Zuca made by Joe Robinson and both are good carts. I did have some tipping issues with the Zuca which I'm hoping won't be an issue with the Delta. I'll post a review once I've got a few rounds in. So far however I'm not stoked about the speed in which Delta is getting my cart out. I expected at least an email by now with a ship date. I emailed them yesterday, and have heard nothing.

The Delta site says the carts are on back order for 7 days.

From clicking 'order' until delivery time, I waited all of 2 and a half days for my Delta.

Latest posts