• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Course

This is the best course that I have played to date:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2656

A close second would be The Lodge at Taylor Ranch in Pawhuska OK. Either Moccasin Creek or The Island course. Both were great both are a must play in OK. Another favorite would be Rosedale down under.

I prefer mountain golf. . .Sipapu Resort in New Mexico and Sugarbush Peaks course in Vermont are 2 of my favorites.

The best course, not necessarily my favorite but it's up there, is hands down the temp course "Toboggan" in Milford MI

Codorus State Park in Hanover, PA. Hard to beat 2 27 hole courses plus 9 hole mini course. And the holes mix the woods and open spaces well

I get it!!!

Best and favorite. I love the way these 2 words are interchanged when their meaning is so completely different. Not sure if those are wrongly interchanged more or want and need are.

OK, rant over.

The best course I've played is Black Diamond at Emery Park.
My favorite course is Panther Hills TC3.

Having played both a few times, I know what you're thinking. :clap:

For a tournament, Maple Hill. For design standards, Moraine State Park. For an everyday course, Deer Lakes. For watching a disc fly faaaarrrrrrrrrrrr, Seven Springs Mountain Resort.

Maple Hill
Moraine State Park
The Blockhouse
Paw Paw

Hudson Mills is 2000 was awesome. Played it a few months ago, and I dropped it to a 3.0 in my book

Kincaid Park DGC - in Anchorage, Alaska

Pro and AM concrete pads, elevation, mix of tight and open fairways, and I see EXTREMLY large bull moose almost daily here. Alternate pin locations for every hole as well. If you are ever in Alaska, do not miss this course.

Latest posts