• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Golf Videos To Watch (when it sucks outside)

DiscFifty

Banned
When the weather doesn't cooperate, I enjoy watching disc golf vids, especially the tournament videos. Would appreciate some links to your favorite disc golf videos to watch this Fall/Winter.

Everything Central Coast does. For sure.

Jomez is also super good stuff.

Prodigy videos are high quality for those who don't like commentary.

I honestly tend to avoid most of Jamie Thomas' stuff. His style of commentary is just not my style.

I prefer to watch instruction videos, such as sidewinder's drills, and some of HUB's stuff when I'm stuck indoors and have the free time to do so. Doing the drills at least feels productive to my form.

Our own Andrew Belet (Biiiiiiig Country) also has some really fun videos and reviews up on Hucking Aces YouTube page.

I subscribe to all of these channels on YouTube - mostly tournament coverage. Hopefully you can find something to keep yourself occupied!

Central Coast Disc Golf
Jomez Productions
Pure Hyzer Productions
Prodigy Disc
The Disc Eye
thediscgolfguy
Icgm8
The SpinTV
Sublime Flight

Vintage Marty videos (pre prodigy). His video of the 2013 hall of fame classic final round is one of the best DG videos of all time.

I've been rewatching most of CCDG's 2015 vids recently.

I can't watch the last two or three rounds of the 2014 worlds enough times. That mcbeth charge never gets old

Any of the Advanced Masters with Schultz and Klimo are awesome to watch.

Yup, seeing KC and Schultz bomb with discs that have been the tried and true through disc golf since the 90's is pretty awesome. KC throws that Roc like nobody else, then again I guess that's why his name is on it.

Any of the Advanced Masters with Schultz and Klimo are awesome to watch.

For sure. Those guys can teach the average am 1000x times more then watching the McBeth's and Shuestrick's unload bombs on every hole.

There are a couple of other channels that are useful to watch.

Marorogunso <japan disc golf>
and 2 more european ones
AK Disc Golf
zerocoolace

also, cheyryde is out of vegas and often has the ladies' rounds at the GCC

The 2006 or 2007 Skylands Classic DVD at Warwick is fantastic if you can get your hands on it and Brinster commentates with another guy that makes some funny comments (some GD references as well). Feldberg putts are incredible throughout and Schwebby, Reading, Brinster and others are on it. I also really like the 2005 and 2006 Marshall St DVDs and the Clash video from BRP (Barry and Climo vs Locastro and Cale in a doubles match) are worth watching if you like old school.

The 2006 or 2007 Skylands Classic DVD at Warwick is fantastic if you can get your hands on it and Brinster commentates with another guy that makes some funny comments (some GD references as well). Feldberg putts are incredible throughout and Schwebby, Reading, Brinster and others are on it. I also really like the 2005 and 2006 Marshall St DVDs and the Clash video from BRP (Barry and Climo vs Locastro and Cale in a doubles match) are worth watching if you like old school.

Just found the trailer for the 2006 Skylands Classic and includes Burl, Mandi Snodgrass, Lesli Demark, Valerie Jenkins on the womens side as well as Kim Scott Wood who was a phenominal player who I had forgotten about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk9AvwOrDtQ

Jomez and Pure Hyzer Productions for sure, their production quality is top notch.

Just watched the "battle of the eras" and the "90's style old school challenge" again. these are just fun to watch! Get's one away from all the meat hook driver threads!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Y4H6ZXacY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLiOsUkU-Vs

Good call, and thanks for posting links. Tournament videos are cool and all, but I much prefer to watch videos like these where the guys are just out having fun. It's a lot more like the golf that I like to play, and it's interesting to see what their personalities are like when they can let their hair down. I enjoyed the old Clash DVDs for those reasons, it'd be cool to see more youtubers doing things of that nature.

Latest posts