• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEST DISC IN YOUR BAG!! ONLY CAN CHOOSE ONE!!

Star Wraith. If I was playing a full round with it I'd probably scoober my approach shots to make putting more manageable. I think I could convert mostly pars, hopefully a few tap in birdies though :).

The disc is awesome though.

I will back up the Coyote...my star Coyote is like heaven on my fingertips. Although I do need to give a strong shout out to my champ Leopard...he might have won if he would stuck the ace yesterday instead of spit out....what a disappointment

You are hilarious!:D

Right now, my favorite is a disc I bought used for $4.

Its a seriously beat-in (current weight) 176 Dx Wraith. I call it Old Faithful. I've lost it twice so far, and somehow it always finds its way back to me later that day or month, after I've already written it off

It makes a nice s-curve, and basically goes where I want it, farther than anything else (though 169 KC star Wraith is close second)

However, soon my favorite could change. I just bought a 169 star Gator last week, and its so money. If I had to just use one disc, I would probably use the gator due to its versatility, since its overstable enough to handle forehand or backhand drives, and enough control for putting and approaching (currently use for long hyzer putts and approaches, when Dx roc or putter wont make the curve)

The Wizard. If the best disc in your bag isn't a toss up between your mid and putter, you need to find better mids and putters to throw.

If the best disc in your bag isn't a toss up between your mid and putter, you need to find better mids and putters to throw.

Amen, brother! Mid-range all the way. Champion Roc is my fave. If I could have only 1 disc to play a course with, that would be it.

I'd have to say my Orange Cheetah, though it's starting to go a bit right early in flight, It is the straightest flyer... It's what I go to everytime for tight fairway shots.

Mirus. This disc is amazing. I often have off axis torque and it almost always fights it's way out of whatever death spiral I put it into. And it does it without being an overstable pig. It makes a nice tight S curve with just a little fade at the end.